Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Day 89 BVS

No, not VBS, BVS!  What is that you say? Well, if you didn't know, the Johnson 6 loves their comic book movies and BVS is Batman Versus Superman: Dawn of Justice.  Jared and Keturah saw it last Friday and Jared actually loved it! The boys and I saw it tonight and wow, so cool!  Can't wait to watch all the YouTube videos from my favorite YouTuber Emergency Awesome on it! He's a TV/Movie/Comic guru who explains all the details in 10 minute segments, so it's easier to keep up without knowing all everything yourself.  I'm sure he's paid anyway.....

If you like Superman or Batman, go watch the movie!  In 5 weeks, it'll be back to the Marvel Cinematic Universe with Captain America: Civil War.  And then there's TMNT.  It's really fun to enjoy all of these movies with the kids.  It's just something that we really, really enjoy.  Yeah for family time!

"I wish he would just fall asleep right here with me!" - Justin

No amount of wind and slush will prevent us from BVS!

Justin is now 1/3 the size in weight as Benaiah.  They are only 3 yrs apart!

Justin reading the 3D glasses lenses that said "these are not sunglasses."  He said, "Well, duh! I'm smart because I read!"

BVS

Ticket stubs of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment