Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Monday, November 14, 2011

Five days and counting...

until Michael W. Smith and Amy Grant come to town.  I almost don't want them to come, because it will be the last concert I see of Michael's for a long, long time.  But I'm pumped to be going.  It's been Smitty week for 2 weeks, so Smitty music all the time.  Benaiah is quite sick of it really.  And I have only gotten through 1/3 of his material.

Meanwhile, I finally went through the last bit of stuff in my basement laundry room, and organized the kids' craft area so they actually to some art!  Phew, now it's time to tackle the "archive" or storm shelter, or cider block room.  I have an idea of what's going to go, but I don't know what until I get there.

Jared's semester is coming along fairly well, with classes done for 2 of the classes, and only 1 paper due by the end of the year, and don't forget about Hebrew.

Goodnight Peeps! - MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment