Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Year 2, Day 300: Extra post: Videos!

As promised, here are 11 videos in approximately chronological order.  Some of the videos are taken on the DSLR camera, and I can take photos while I'm filming, and that's the click you here and the pause in the video.  I'm going to have to work on that a bit.  I think I'm going to try to add a video per blog post, or maybe a few times a week.  It's hard to believe the temperature difference seen in these videos where just 10 days ago it was 75 degrees F and today is 37 degrees F for a high!!!!!  PEI is experiencing something similar, or will soon since they just had some temps near the 70 degree mark, too.  Brrrr!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment