Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Year 4, June 13th-16th, 2019: Roller Coaster Ride Coming to an End?

Well, I wanted to document the whole week in last the post but Tuesday's SkyZone trip took up a lot of space.  Today, Thursday, was the end of a somewhat emotional ride, but also the beginning of another.  Like I said in the last post, I had an ultrasound today and these are the quick results.  If you aren't interested, please, please skip to the next paragraph.  First of all, Jared did go with me, because I was just so unsure how hard the news was going to be.  Thankfully, it was exactly what I hoped for.  No, not a clean bill of health, but a relatively simple problem with some relatively simple solutions.  Basically, I have a cyst on my right ovary, pretty common if you're not on birth control at my age, and we are to wait and see if it gets bigger, smaller, or stays the same now that I'm on the birth control pill.  It is moderate size and the tech was amazed that I wasn't in pain.  Honestly, I have had zero pain in that side and I do notice every new ache and pain I have, believe me.  So we asked the doctor where the pain normally comes from so we can keep an eye out for it. If I do have pain, then we'll have to get it treated more quickly.  We'll have another type of ultrasound to look at the cyst again and then check out in more depth the next couple of things. Second, there was some cloudiness in my left ovary, but that could just be anatomical and what they could and could not see on the internal ultrasound.  Normally they don't see anything unless you've had scarring from surgeries like, but not limited to c-sections.  I've had zero surgeries, no miscarriages, no abortion, no c-secitons, no other organ surgeries, nada.  Anyway, third thing was, yes, there are several polyps and we don't really know how many or the extent of them until we do the other ultrasound in 7 weeks.  Why 7 weeks?  They want to see if the birth control pills will reduce any of the polyps and the cyst and get me through two menstrual cycles.  Ugh, I hate when we have to wait to see results on if medication works or not.  Blech.  There was talk of going higher on the progesterone dosage, but I'm like, nope, I'm already taking oils to help that and the more progesterone, the more sleepy I'm going to be, which the doctor had no solution for the sleepliness.  And this is why I am going to see a naturopath next week.

I think calling for an appointment with a new naturopath actually put me at ease for this appointment because I knew I would get the basic results from the ultrasound and the basic protocol for fixing whatever is wrong, and it wouldn't be enough for me to feel like we've done everything, especially since I hate medication.  And now that I have my results, I can talk to this naturopath with them and I'm 100% confident we can come up with some alternative things to help.  Maybe not completely solve the issues or prevent the need for some procedure(s) but I definitely wanted to work on my hormone imbalances first anyway.  I love the basic health clinic I go to as a first step in any situation.  They are super friendly and trusting of my research.  But they are the first line of defense, and the cheapest.  Then I can decide if it's something I need to pursue more or not.  And it's time.  It's time to find out the next step of figuring out my body, especially since it's changing because I'm older.  First round 6 years ago was going gluten free and figuring out thyroid issues.  Second round, 2 1/2 years ago was finding out my true food sensitivities and understanding a bit more about how the hormones work, taking some specialty tests, and finding my favorite multi vitamin. So now it's time to fully take on hormones and how they play into the fibro and my overall health.  Thank goodness we have an HSA now so I can pay in cash to the naturopath because I'm pretty sure insurance won't cover any of what we do, which is so sad.  Holistic medicine should be the priority not medication and surgeries for symptoms in different bodily systems and treating them all separately.  But I digress.

I'm feeling not necessarily upbeat, but ready to tackle some more event planning for the next 7 weeks which is basically the rest of our summer.  Eek!  We have so much to fit in!  But today, it didn't feel like summer.  It was 63 degrees here and 73 degrees on PEI! Crazy!  When we were there 8 years ago for the very first time for our in person interview (this very week!) the weather was totally the opposite.  I will never forget freezing to death in my capris because I didn't factor in the sea breezes. I wore an MCC sweatshirt the whole time, too.  Brrr!!!  How can it be 8 years ago that we were thinking about moving there? 8 years! That's double the time we were there! Our time there seems more and more like a blip on our life's journey instead of a big chunk.  That's so sad to me.  So very sad, because I grew up a ton and learned so much and have so many memories from then.  But I can't stay in the past, that's for sure. I did repost an article from the Christian Standard magazine about how New England is so post modern and anti Christian, which is what the surveys said 25 years ago too.  So, I still have my hopes and sights on living back in the Northeast someday.  Some day.  Some day I'll visit my parents' grave with the actual gravestone on it.  I've never seen it in person.  Sigh.  Some day I'll show my kids where I grew up.  Some day.  Just not this year.

Ok, tomorrow it's warmer and we've got park day and another open house.  Keturah went with Baily to VBS tonight and stayed overnight.  Saturday we should be home and Sunday is a little lighter because it's father's day.  Oh, and the bunnies have survived so far.  I'm hoping because they aren't newborns that they will be ready to hop out in a week. It's hard to tell if mama has been around, but they are alive and that's all that matters.  Family science experiment, yeah!  Even Abishai keeps asking if the baby bunnies are still alive.  I'm trying not to touch the nest, but it's hard to resist.  I'm looking for the grass covering for them to move instead of poking it like I did last night and sent them in a big tizz.  They were squawking and when bunnies cry, it's awful.  Whoops.  We are still staying outside with Socks so he won't get into them.  And if we look like we aren't interested, then he isn't interested.  Win-win!

That's all for now!

I walked into the living room and Abishai was excited to show me that he had done 1/3 of the puzzle by himself for the first time!  Jared taught him well on what to look for in each piece to match it up.  For example, he found all the kite pieces or the all the caboose pieces.  So proud!

I wanted him to get the mail all by himself but he wanted an audience.  Well, he did get some of it out using his favorite collapsible step stool.

But then how was he to carry the mail and the stool?  So, I carried the mail.  And what was the point of him getting the mail at all?  Hm,...

He wanted to make his own "jelly bread" except he was getting more jelly into his mouth than on the bread!

Their CIY Merch came!  So exciting!  Benaiah got the hoodie.

Justin got a string bag and two t-shirts, one for himself and one for a friend.  He wants to get another one for another friend.

Keturah was the big spender with two t-shirts, a hat, a water bottle, a pen and a string bag.  We are ready for camp!  Sort of.  Might need one more box fan for Benaiah.

These next two photos are of the same flower at the same time of day taken just 30 seconds apart.  It's amazing what light (and the automatically features on your iPhone SE) does1

I love how we have different blooms at different times. There's always some color in the garden!
Friday was again a social day.  Keturah was at Bailey's and ended up staying a 2nd night!  Great for her!  Although Bailey's mom did make them do some yard work, lol.  Benaiah also worked all day, as did Jared.  So, it was just Justin, Abishai and I at home.  We went to park day at Wolf Run Park, 5 minutes from our house, came home and rested, and then Jared and Benaiah joined us to go to another high school open house.  It was a rough day physically for me with back cramps and my neck feels off and stiff.  No internal or external medication seems to be helping.  Grrr.  So again, I didn't do much in between our social engagements.  I did get to talk to Shauna for awhile about vacation plans in the next 6 weeks.  I was outside a bunch.  We don't have anything going on tomorrow, so I'm going to hit the books hard while Jared is home to play with Abishai.  No one seems to want to play with Abishai lately, and it drives me nuts!  Abishai does plays well on his own, but he also wants some attention and engagement.  And when I do my projects, I don't want to be interrupted.  So, we'll see.  It should be interesting.  Keturah's birthday and father's day is on Sunday, so we have nothing after the 4:30 service.  We haven't planned anything either.  I think I might have to do some of that when she comes home tomorrow.  It's going to be a busy week with getting ready for CIY, Keturah's birthday celebration, my naturopath appt, etc.  So, we'll see!

We were sitting on a "bench" of sorts about 10 feet off the ground.  A little scary because it was just bars, but still, cute little selfie!

The view from on top of the playground! This is one of my favorite playground sets because there's so much to do!  And the elements look a little more natural.

Tandem sliding.

Trying to do a quick theater show.  He had me sit on the ground and then he walked away!  I told him to come back! I wasn't getting on the ground for nothing!

This was the apparatus that Benaiah face planted on a year ago.  Justin is really great at balancing on this thing!

Babies and slides, gotta capture those moments!

This cup looking things spin!  And Abishai liked it for a little bit and then he was done.

Justin, however, threw his body weight around to keep spinning on his own, experimenting with how much faster and slower he could go depending on the positioning of his legs.  Science!  Speaking of science, baby bunnies are still fine today.  Abishai even poked at them before I could stop him.  Whoops!

Wow, it looks like a real rock wall!  And of course Abishai  "rocked" it!  Lol.

Another little boy started putting wood chips down this tube, so Abishai did it too.  This game lasted a long time while I was standing nearby talking to some mom friends.  Abishai wanted me to follow him around the park, and I did for awhile, but really, he's old enough to handle most of it on his own while I watch from a distance.

Like this!  I look up from talking to some moms and he's climbing this thing to the top!

Awww, I took this on one of those tandem, Mom and Me swings.  So stinkin' cute!

Mom, look at me!  Look at what I can do!  Man, he learns about 3 new big skills a day!

I fix the tree, mommy.  I take all the yellow stuff off.  I've got to have my safety goggles on.  But I only wear my gloves when I'm doing dirty work.  And apparently, he doesn't need shoes for any of it.  He did take an inventory of his tools before he went outside.

He's so cute!


The title on Facebook said, "Oh look, I'm so scary!" Lol!  And that's Gary's jeep to his left and Leah's, now our, van to the right!  Very nice!  This is Benaiah, by the way, 8 years ago.

And now this is Benaiah today!  He said he didn't want to stay long at the open house.  Well, that was until they starting talking about the knives that the graduate's brother makes!  Bwahahaha!  Mom wins again!  I don't take no for an answer when it comes to going to an event or doing something.  Especially when I know they will have fun once we get there.  So yup, he did!  That's Benaiah in the gray in the middle, Berkley the knife guy with the backwards hat, Zachary in the red shirt, Jesse next to him, and then Will next to him.  I'm not sure who the guy in the blue shirt is but I'm sure he's from the co op that Berkley's sister attended.

The open house was at a church that has an indoor playground.  We've played here before.  They also have this nice huge foyer and it made it a perfect setting for an open house because it looks like an outdoor villa!  Sweet!  But Abishai, yes, he's something else!

Up and over in a few seconds flat!


More flowers at Gary and Leah's house.
Wow!  Saturday was a very rainy day, including thunderstorm warnings and a tornado warning! Remember tornado watches mean that you be on the alert for tornadoes, but no circular clouds have formed.  A tornado warning means to take shelter now because a tornado has or could potentially form any minute.  We did have a ton of rain and wind and it was pretty scary, but we were fine.  Then the tornado/bad weather sirens went off AFTER the National Weather Services' tornado warning had expired.  Say what?! We did have more rain and wind after the sirens, but still, shouldn't the sirens have gone off with the tornado warning? Weird.  Anyway, I posted on Instagram that I could just imagine the meteorologists scrambling around the room at the National Weather Service sending out social media updates and keeping up with all the warnings and watches.  They are the only ones who can put those out.  Anyone can take the different radars and make predictions about the weather, but only the NWS handles these very specific warnings and watches.  That's what I love about behind the scenes tours. It helps me to envision what everyone else might be doing in the world keeping us safe or handling luggage at the airport or setting up for a concert or driving my package to my front door.  All those jobs matter and for me, it's fun to think about and then pray for those who are working hard, especially in times like bad weather or an emergency.  I was telling the kids yesterday that the first time I saw and heard the rollers in a warehouse was when we went to the Christian Book Distributors annual warehouse sale in Massachusetts as a teenager.  CBD is like Amazon for Christians, where you can find most Christian resources for cheaper than other websites.  It's website only, or back in the day, catalog only.  But because we got to go and find the products ourselves, I understood how packaging up an order works.  I still remember finding my Michael W. Smith CD's in their respective bins by looking at a certain numbers on the bins.  I also distinctly remember going to a manufacturing plant for a/c and heating products while in college in a Production Operations Management class.  And although it was about those parts and not food, between that field trip and TV shows that show how foods are made, when I read "made in a facility that processes wheat or nuts" I can imagine how the wheat dust can get in the air in those facilities or how you can't perfectly clean those machines so anyone with severe allergies shouldn't be using those products.  It's a privilege to live in a country with manufacturing and processing plants like we have.  I think we take for granted these kinds of businesses and jobs.  Somebody has to do it, right?  Anyway, that's enough of that life lesson, right?

Otherwise, we are all home until Benaiah had to go to work at 4-10:30 as normal.  He slept until 12:30pm, after getting in bed at 12:30am, meaning the teenager slept for 12 hrs!  Crazy kid!  And I never get that!  Abishai "slept in" until 8am this morning.  He's usually awake at 7am.  And that's because he had so much physical activity yesterday.  I felt icky again.  I need to stop drinking coffee because it hurts my stomach so much.  If that means I drink a double brew of tea, then so be it.  I'm also thinking that I need to switch my birth control to taking it in the morning because I don't feel as tired in the evening as I do the rest of the day, especially mid morning.  I feel like I am a baby that has her days and nights mixed up.  It's really weird.  I lie around all day and then I'm ready to go and stay awake until after midnight.  I'm also still dealing with the emotional and mental baggage that goes with all of this. So, I didn't do as much as I wanted, but I did push myself to go through the science books and do some scanning of our love letters.  The house did get picked up.  Jared cooked dinner.  I sorted through a bit of paperwork that is waiting on this or that thing to happen first.  I thought through what we could do tomorrow for Father's Day and Keturah's birthday.

Oh, and I watched Finding Nemo with the family.  Well, some of us.  Abishai was absolutely scared and crying and concerned through 95% of it.  He's just a very intuitive and sensitive kid.  He doesn't miss anything.  But afterwards he said, "The movie was good!"  He liked the positive outcome.  I mean he was full on sobbing and hard to console.  Benaiah was nearby but didn't watch it with us, although it's his favorite childhood movie.  Justin is currently watching the Hobbit movies because we won't get our PS4 back until late next week.  They had to order a part for it.  I wanted them to just watch movies we had instead of new tv shows or play Fortnite, so it's actually been a good thing.  I need to start that project of making a document about what movies we own and who has watched them and then getting rid of the physical DVD if I can easily get it at the library or digitally online.  It will be harder to do with VHS tapes, but we'll see. Just like scanning our love letters, if I just did 10 of them a day, the project would get done, right?  Hm,.....

Ok, that's about it.  Here's what I did get for today.

Finally finished this 2 yr old bottle of real maple syrup.  I'm the only one who likes it and I might have pancakes or waffles twice a month.  It was crystallized on the bottom and around the rim, so I poured my hot coffee into it to melt it and then added plain unsweetened almond milk.  The sweetness was almost too much!  I think I had a worse stomachache from it.  But oh well, time for a new jug!  Yummy!

Jared had this huge print made for our living room.  I believe he said that the quotes are on a table that was in their family's kitchen for their growing up years.  All about LIFE.  I'm proud of him for taking the lead on this.

Super sad face!  I've been using these with my Ningxia Red drink because they are the perfect size.  I had no idea that they were a leftover from No Frills grocery store in Canada.  So, they were probably 4 or 5 years old.  I'm sure I can find more in the dollar store here, but sigh, it still makes me sad that we aren't there anymore.

Abishai had thrown two balls behind him and they fell into the trash can on accident.  But it looked like he had done it on purpose, like a trick shot from Dude Perfect.  I was calling him a performer, so he got out more purple balls and tried to recreate the moment.  And then he trapped them under the trash can.  Cutie!

He was telling a whole story about Thor and the Slinging Arrows (Hawkeye) getting Black Widow.

Eek!  Haven't had one of these in a long, long time!  And we had two thunderclaps were directly over us and it shook the house and sounded like a canon!  Crazy!


Eeek!



So much water!

The ditch got very full, like 3 feet across!


Wait, why are YOU under a blanket, Justin?  No reason, no reason at all.  He's the boy that wears shorts year round.

Sad face but that's because he put on his shirt upside down!  His collar was stuck on his belly!  Poor little guy!
Yikes! I just so these on this news app.  I know where this is.  About 9 years ago this August, we were living in Beech Grove and I believe we had a tornado that was an F2 I believe that did damage on 9th street.  The high school is on Emerson, a couple of blocks to the east, so closer to our current neighborhood.



Well, that title of this blog post is a misnomer for sure.  Today was a roller coaster day.  It started off well with accidentally sleeping in a bit, and then Abishai jumping on us to wake us up.  We were able to get ready and leave for church on time.  We had to go early because a friend was being baptized at the 9:15am service.  Then Keturah got to sit with us in big church because there was no middle school Crave.  That was special because a) we never get alone time with her and b) it's her 11th birthday today!  Benaiah was switching, Justin did his volunteer thing, and Abishai went to his class. Five out of six of us got a father's day picture.  We got greetings from Gary and Leah, Aaron and Shauna, and Stefanie for Keturah's birthday.  Jared  jumped into lunch prep, grilling the pork steak, and I made a salad.  I don't food prep like Leah does, so Sundays are hard days to get everyone properly fed on time, especially when I can't think clearly and/or physically can't do much.  I made Benaiah come home, but we were both in a food (Benaiah and I) so we lasted through lunch and he was back out the door.  We managed to sing Happy Birthday to Keturah, although I didn't have her card and small gifts ready.  I didn't have Jared's father's day card quite ready either.  I went back to church for nursery, which was fine, and Justin attended big church.  When we got home, we all went out to Redline for frozen yogurt/Italian ice, which wasn't cheap but better than not having anything at home prepared like a cupcake with candles or something.  Sigh.  I've been too obsessed with my own health to come up for air and properly celebrate those around me.  It makes me feel very guilty because I spent so much time on Abishai's birthday.  I hate it when my special days, especially my birthday, gets ignored.  And Keturah really needs the extra love and encouragement these days.  I guess I can apologize and keep trying.  She wants to go to a pool with her friends but all 3 of the pools we normally go to have some kind of issue with them.  And there's so many other things to do this week, and now I have a pink eye and can barely see.  Anyway, I hope she understands that I feel awful.  Thankfully, like Benaiah, it isn't a "big" birthday.  And she's not asking for anything much.  Anyway, I know feel physically and emotionally awful letting out all my feelings in a great big sobbing session.  Here's some more of it that I posted on Facebook:

"I'm a complete mess. Anyone with phsyical and mental health issues will understand. The day started off well and I had high hopes I could pull off a calm day and actually celebrate Jared and Keturah, but my physical and mental inabilities said otherwise. I tried. I really did. Now I'm going to go get my mind off of it by watching everyone else live their lives through vlogs and Heartland. I miss having the ability to take care of horses. We have the invitation to, but we are usually busy and/or I don't feel good. I miss those days especially because I was healthy and hopeful. My teen years were near perfect. I just wish I could have provided that for my own children. And it's always hard to celebrate a holiday without your parents or your in laws around. Yup, feeling pretty lonely today. Although, physically, I wouldn't have been up to visiting anyway. And yup, I'm whining. It's been a rough couple of months, ok? Praise God for the little moments of joy, especially when the sensitive Abishai leans in to "I give you lovins' mommy." And when Justin says, "It's not your fault, Mom." I felt the same way about my parents and their physical limitations. I don't regret that they couldn't take me to the beach or that my father would retreat to his room in the evening and weekends because he was in so much pain and/or he was an introvert and had just driving a total of 4 hrs back and forth to work that day. I loved my parents for how hard they worked despite my mom having back pain and restless legs. Yes, she smoked cigarettes and had a weak bladder, so we had to stop every hour on our long trip visiting colleges. So what? I have so many memories from that trip! we never ever went on vacation, but we went to all the church things, went to workcamp every year, sometimes had other church camp, got to our favorite sports activities like riding horses, etc. At least I got to. My siblings did not because my dad got sick soon after I left for college. Anyways, I try. And then I try again. And I don't understand why I have to physically suffer so much. I don't understand the people who have full health and yet don't do anything with it, including my children. I was always grateful for my youth and health. I knew about disabilities back then and I was grateful I wasn't in a wheelchair. Maybe I just need to take my own advice and instead of trying harder in the healing department, just try harder in finding the good in the little things. It's just so very hard when one bodily system is having new problems, on top of your normal stuff, on top of sleepiness and foggy head on top of now pink eye. Laying on the couch all day while you are surrounded by half done projects and regrets because you didn't homeschool the way you wanted to, is depressing. It hurts, it hurts a lot. So if you are hurting, too, please know you are not alone. I'm not much of an encourager anymore, but I'm ok with that. There are positive people out there, and I do follow their vlogs and social media, and the best ones are helpful and don't make me feel jealous. They share their frustrations, too. There's room for all of us out there, those with a cup half full mentality and those with a cup half empty. There's room for those who charge into a situation and for those who stand back and wait and size up a situation first. Anxious people have their place. If it weren't for anxious and worried people, there wouldn't be as many good laws and regulations out there and they wouldn't be followed. So, if you don't like that I'm still pretty negative these days, don't read my posts. I'm ok with that. I know I've had some good days too. And I try to share them. But you have to follow the blog for that, which isn't prefect and sometimes I have more time to put into it and sometimes I rant and sometimes I've got nothing to write because I'm so mad at the world. Lol, I think I've arrived at the stage of life where "I don't care what you think of me. I am me, live with it." Of course I won't stay the same and I will work on those negative things in my life, but I am me. I'm an anxious person. Some days I conquer it and some days I don't. Today, I didn't. Tomorrow is a new day. Good night."

At least all 4 of our kids are with us today.  At least Abishai and Daddy could spend a ton of time together this weekend.  At least we could sit and talk with Keturah before worship because we had gone early.  At least we had a little money to go out for ice cream without Gary paying for it.  At least I got to wear my new New England Patriots shirt for sports day, which reminded me of my Dad and his interest in sports (a little bit, he was never a fanatic, and didn't know all the names and stats of players.  But he would watch the games when he could.)   And now Keturah is staying awake until she actually turns 11 at 11:4something, and watching a movie with Jared.  And Benaiah is safe and sound after having a near miss accident on his way to work yesterday.  I guess we are blessed.  Huh. I'm blind to the good, I know that. It's so hard when the physical pain takes over.  I'm grateful for the moments when it's not overwhelming.  I'm grateful for a new TV series I can share with my daughter that shows romance without even kissing and families that reconcile and that those who are mean get what's coming to them through other means and the "good" characters aren't the ones having revenge.  And it's all about horses in the Canadian Rockies. Pure heaven on earth!  Now, back to it!

Isaac Duncan got baptized today.  And his dad said he was baptized 20 years ago on Father's Day, so how special is that?!


Girlfriend and best buddy time between services.

Benaiah said he was already heading home. Oh well, we got what we got.  The kids were sporting their new CIY Mix and Move gear and I had on my new New England Patriots shirt!

Slow down there, big boy!  Lol.

Our bunnies survived! And they look bigger and their eyes are more open!  Oh how I wish I could just pick them up or pet them!

Abishai pushed his trike up the driveway with one foot on the back bar and one foot pushing like a scooter.  Yeah!

Jared grilling his own steak over hot coals.  Surprisngly, it didn't take too long to do.  Now I have to clean the grill, but oh well.  I'm glad Jared dug right in and did it.  I LOVE grilled steak!  (versus oven or pan fried).  We also had a big garden salad and a mixture of potatoes, snap peas and peppers in an oriental type sauce from two freezer packets.  So, not a lot of carbs at the meal, but there's always bread to eat!

Flips!

Giggles!

Annoying sounds!  He also kept turning off the fan.  Goof!

Redline has frozen yogurt, gelato, italian ice, and sorbet.  Awesome!  Keturah opted for the sea salt carmel pretzel and cheesecake mixture.

She filled hers to the brim with toppings and it weight 14 oz!!  Justin's weighed 12 oz and I think Benaiah's weighed 11.5 oz.  Abishai's weighed 6 oz and mine was 5 oz.  Abishai had strawberry yogurt with mm's and marshmallows.  Justin had cake batter and cookies or something.  I'm not sure what Benaiah picked.

Happy to you, Keturah!

Yes, I added Reese's pieces, chocolate chips, slide almonds to my cherry italian ice.  It was the perfect amount and yummy!

Aaron was asking about this place, so I took these pictures for him.  We hadn't been here in a long time.  It's meant to look like a subway station.

Lots of fun flavors.

So many toppings!  But tons of cross contamination so if you have food allergies, don't come here.

Some other people were enjoying this part of the subway car, but Abishai got to go in for a minute.

The outside of this is incredibly beat up! Wow!

I always like how this is literal.  This is where the store is located and Redline frozen yogurt is one way and Chicago's Pizza is the other way.

These are real places in Franklin Township.

Fun play area.

If you want to make your yogurt more like a blizzard.

And she polished off 14 oz of frozen yogurt and toppings!  Wow!
Happy Father's Day to Jared, Gary, my Dad, my brother Paul-Mikael and Aaron, and the many other father figures in our lives!  And Happy 11th Birthday to Keturah!  She's not so little anymore!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment