Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Year 4, June 21st-23rd, 2019: Turning Over A New Leaf

Well, I mentioned yesterday that I am going to *try* to focus more on the family instead of myself, but you'll have to forgive me if I get stuck and don't have much to say.  Let's go for it!  Today, Justin and I attended the funeral of Bryce's Grandma, Carolyn Kelso Giyer.  I talked about her before, but it was nice to see so many people remember her and Marilyn as the Kelso Twins, who sang worldwide, including trips to the Holy Land. But more importantly, was both of their faiths in Jesus.  A mutual friend who had visited Carolyn the day before she died said she was wide awake and laughing and telling stories from years' past. She also said that she knew this was it, and that she wanted to die quickly and be with Jesus and Marilyn and others.  I guess Marilyn had the same lung condition and took awhile to pass away.  I saw a few people I recognized as old church people who may or may not attend Indian Creek anymore.  Montica had taken Bryce and her two little boys out somewhere until it was time for the service because Bryce really didn't want to talk to many people.  I totally get that.  I hugged and spoke with both Angie, and Jen, her partner. Jen is such a sweetheart.  I may not agree with their lifestyle, but I love them both.  I read a book awhile back written by a pastor who grew up in a lesbian home and he explained just how much his mom and her partner adored and loved each other, more than his father and his mother had loved each other.  The book really helped me to see those in that LGBTQ+ community as human beings, with real feelings and affections for one another.  It's still wrong in my opinion about what the Bible says, but so are many of the unhealthy heterosexual marriages out there.  So, we love on them, provide a safe place for Bryce to be, and just be their friends.  That's all we need to do.  I also saw the pianist from our wedding, John Skaggs!  And my oh my did he lose a ton of wait!  I wouldn't have recognized him if he hadn't said his name to some very elderly ladies sitting next to me.  He still plays piano at Von Maur it sounds like.  He had left Indian Creek 15 years ago I think.  Anyway, it was a simple celebration of life, but we enjoyed a 10 minute slideshow video of Carolyn's whole life and it was kind of fun watching her hairstyle and clothing style change over the decades.  She would sometimes be dressed exactly like Marilyn when they were singing together or in the same pattern shirt, but different colors.  We got to see little kids pictures of Bryce and Montica's boys.  Angie has a brother Jeff, and he has multiple kids, but he lives in Oregon.  Carolyn obviously loved those grandkids, too.  It's hard when anyone passes away, but it's a little easier when they've lived a full life for Jesus and have left that legacy to the younger generations.  So, that was that.

I left Keturah and Abishai with Jared at church because I knew they would be wiggly and whining.  Abishai had been begging to go with Daddy to work, and he was so excited to finally go!  He packed up two backpacks of toys plus his water bottle and had his socks and shoes on 15 minutes before I was ready to leave.  He even changed out of his pjs without an issue!  I heard that he had screen time and ran around the east hall a bunch.  Daddy even shared his chicken nuggets with them!   Keturah read a book and had some screen time as well.  The church was very empty as it always is on a Friday.  Benaiah was at work again, another 9 hr shift.  He came home exhausted and said something about his toes feeling different because he had been in his boots all day.  Ava came over after a 4 hr shift at her new job and flopped on the couch.  Welcome to adulthood, kids!

The weather was finally dry enough to spend some time outside today, so Justin and I trimmed part of the yard.  I also cleaned up the flower beds again.  It actually wasn't that bad.  I pulled up some of the strawberries nearest to the other plants, but I'm sure they will grow back.  My friend was asking about the flower bed and if I needed help still, and I said sort of.  I need to lay down the black covering now that I know where all the flowers are.  We still don't know where our tax refund is, so we don't have money for mulch, but I think I will go ahead anyway with what I can.  Dinner was fish with leftover noodles and green beans.  I added too much of what I thought was a mild cheese and herb topping and wowee I had to add sour cream to cool it down!  Everybody ate well since we had spent time outside.  And then it rained, again.  Wettest year on record.  Just a few more sleeps and Gary and Leah come home.  Yeah!  Lots to do next week!

I'm all ready to go to Dada's office, Mom!

Just a few minutes before the celebration I look up and see these two handsome young man up there.  Man they look good when they clean up!  Justin has matured a ton and really is starting to remind me of my brother and Aaron, who were skinny as rails as teens.

Keturah was cold so she used pillows to warm up!  She did have some shorts on.  I reminded her that I put one of our blankets in the cabinet just for these kinds of times for me! Jared said he was hot.  I say it was ok comfortable because I had black jeans on.

Today's outfit, with a new kimono style pink and blue top from my trip to Goodwill yesterday.  I paired it with my black skinny jeans and my fancy taupe shoes.  I'll show you the full effect when I wear it on Sunday and have a chance to see a full length mirror (we don't have one at home).

See how big and handsome this guy is?

Wowzers this picture came out well!  Justin is almost 14!

We stopped in the annex parking lot to watch the construction workers since it was during work hours.  The dirt pile in the middle of the intersection is massive!

Excavator!  Hey dirt, see you later! He was moving a ton! But I had to remind Abishai to look at them instead of play with the buttons on the dashboard.

Just a couple more weeks I hope!  Check out that dirt mound!


A forklift moving a piece of the telephone pole.

Well, I did tell them to go outside.  I'm glad she could utilize this space!

Daddy tried to rebuild some of the fire station last night, but didn't finish it.  So Abishai decided to built onto it himself.

Too much testosterone!

Ava's socks got wet on the trampoline, so Benaiah pulled out the hair dryer.  Um, just use the regular dryer, goof!

Well, they wanted to sit in the fireside room and the ball tent was in the way, so I suggested that they just get in, and they did!  Abishai trolled them, too!
Then the dog also joined in! Ava was cold, and I am cold, but the house temperature is where it's supposed to be.  Hm,...

And last but not least, the baby bunnies have taken off! I looked all around the yard just to make sure they weren't out in the open so we wouldn't step on them.  We'll have to keep an eye out the next few days to be sure.  I'm sure Socks will find them if they are around, so we'll still go outside with him.  Sweet bunnies, I wish you well!

Yeah for "turning over a new leaf" literally and figuratively!  It was a very productive Saturday outside (and in) as Saturdays should be!  It's taken us awhile to really dig in and be productive like other families on a Saturday, but here we are.  Jared, Abishai and I spent most of the day outside.  And I feel that I worked hard and stepped over 5,000 steps just in the yard (and Meijer, big box store, it counts, too).  My knees and lower back are aching so badly! I almost didn't finish, but I pushed through knowing it will hurt worse tomorrow and just take the day off.  We emptied, cleaned, and refilled the pool, for starters.  Leaning over, even when I was on my knees for about 15 minutes was what hurt my back so much.  Jared did more of the moving of the pool and thoroughly rinsing it for me.  That's why I've waited for his help, when in the past, I would have done it all myself.  Jared then worked on his different plant projects and I helped with Abishai.  I also deep vacuumed most of the house.  So I was on my hands and knees doing that.  First of all, the dog hair gets into the crevices along the walls and the kids can't get that up unless you do what I did today.  But second, Justin and Keturah both don't know how to get around and under furniture well enough to my liking.  So, that was a big job.  We went to Meijer for a tarp for the pool, which was the other reason why we waited.  I didn't bother try to clean it and put in any chemical type thing if we didn't have a cover for it because I don't want Socks drinking out of it.  The lady we bought a different pool from last year had bought a little chlorine tablet holder thing and I'm glad she gave it to me.  I had forgotten we had it until today. I know it's meant for much larger pools and we'll have to play around with it, but hopefully it will cut down on the algae that was growing previously.  The brownish tinge will still be there of course because it was unfiltered hose water.  We are new at this kind of set up, so we'll have to keep tinkering with it.  And I taught Abishai how to stick his feet into a pan of water outside the pool before stepping into the pool so he doesn't get as much grass and dog hair in the pool.  Yes, dog hair, because he ran through the area where Justin brushes Socks and Justin hadn't picked up the big chunks of dog hair and well, it sticks to your feet! Duh! And Jared finished his outdoor time by burning one the smaller stick pile down.  It's a good time to do it when everything is still slightly damp and there's more rain in the forecast.  And of course we got sprinkled on here and there, too.

Justin mowed the grandparents yard, and the front and part of the back of our yard before the mower quit entirely on him.  Eek!  Then he vegged for the rest of the day.  Keturah rode Justin's bike around the block a couple of times, and then sat on a chair on the front patio before she had her screen time.  She's now addicted to Heartland same as I!  I knew she'd love it! Thanks to her packing her bags earlier in the week, we really didn't have any last minute things to get her ready for CIY Mix that starts tomorrow.  All of our previous trips and vacations where I've let the kids pack and then I check their packing has paid off! She says she has everything on the list, and I asked her questions throughout the week about this or that thing.  We were able to find some closed toed sandals (I prefer closed toed sandals to protect the toes) at Aldi's on a whim when we got groceries this week.  So all we needed to pick up was some more bras for her.  I had only bought her 4 of them before not knowing if she'd like that kind or how well they would fit.  But now that she's gone for four days and wants back ups and we will be gone for a week on vacation, she really needed a week's worth.  So yeah! She doesn't take sunscreen or bugspray, and we've found that none of the kids will use it anyway.  She knew what shower stuff she wanted and she's kept that together on the bathroom counter all week.  She gathered her swimsuit and towel(s). She's got her Bible and pen and CIY merch.  She doesn't need any medicine.  So, she's good to go! So exciting to finally be in middle school and go to CIY Mix, which she has heard about for 3 years now.  Woot! Woot! And her small group leader is going and several of her friends.  We praise God that none of our kids have been homesick.  I mean, I want them to miss home, but they are all social enough to get alone without us, even our introverts.  We had talked about Luke Green, the middle school minister, being an introvert, so Keturah was asking how he handles all the middle schoolers for 4 days.  And I was able to share with her the coping mechanisms he, and I, and she can use.  He knows that he's going into a situation where he's going to be "on" for a long time.  He's probably had some down time today and will have some down time when they get back.  Plus, I'm sure he will find a little bit of down time here and there, or will make the time if he needs it.  And I think she has seen how Shauna and I have snuck off to our bedrooms on vacation to get away from the family for awhile.  And she watched as Nora did the same thing when they were here for the month of November last year.  And you know what, I just did the same thing! I told Benaiah that I wanted him to take off  work certain days to give us wiggle room for traveling, especially in the beginning.  I can travel the 13 hrs, but I will need a full day of rest the next day.  And if he comes up short moneywise for the month, to let me know, because it's my fault I'm taking away at least two long shifts that others might not have to make him do.  I know my limits and we've worked with those limits for awhile.

Anyway, yup, that's our day.  I can feel heat rushing to my knees though and it's quite painful.  I might have to break open the essential oils again, ouch! I think Jared and I fed off one another and we worked hard and well together today, which was awesome! We don't typically do that, work side by side.  And we didn't rush, but steadily went at it until it was done.  I think it also helped that it was the first day in weeks that we didn't have a thunderstorm or heavy rain sometime during the day.  So we were motivated to get outdoor stuff done. So between the yardwork I did on Thursday and what we did today, we are up to date.  And the inside is pretty well picked up and decluttered.  Yeah!  Now tomorrow we send Keturah off to CIY, and then we rest.  Ah.....

Keturah's new sandals are giving her grief near the back strap, so I told her she just needs to put a bandaid on it.   Well, I didn't tell her to take some bandaids with her, but look at this!  She actually took the intiative and put some bandaids in her to go bag!  She really is growing up!

I found this interesting drink in my fridge this morning, left by the 17 yr old.  "Natural energy" they say.  Black tea and B vitamins, of course! Duh!

Oh boy, what is that swirly thing up there in Canada this morning?

A few hours later and it 's supposed to become another gnarly midwest line of thunderstorms.  If this was wintertime, that would be a blizzard of epic proportion.  Eek!

Scary, but cool!

Abishai was trying to sneak in and get wet by the overspray, but now and again, Jared would actually spray him.

Abishai got his water gun and got Daddy back!  But Daddy had to be careful because he was spraying some kind of bug repellent on the trees.

We finally put the balls and tent away.  Benaiah is a bit disappointment because he wanted to watch a movie, in the tent, with Ava.  Well, kid, you didn't make the effort to come talk to us, and we don't think it's a great idea.  Too secluded.  I told Abishai that it was time to put it away and he can play in it one more time.  He ran from the table where he was having a snack, dove into the balls for 30 seconds, and then said, "I'm done, we can put away now, Mommy."  Ok, then, no fight? I'll take it!  And he helped me put it away.  I also told him that it was something to do when it was winter and now that we can go outside and play, we don't need it anymore.

Pyro guy was at it again, pouring gasoline on this thing and whoosh!  Check out the footage below, because I was pretty scared!

First of all, this was my idea because Jared wanted to use the small blower we use on the pool and I didn't think it was strong enough.  Second, the wet vac can blow out and vacuum up things.  So Jared got an old pipe to see if he could blow more air into the fire to keep it burning strong.  Are we red necks or what?


The pipe wasn't working, but on it's own the wet vac did just fine.

Can you spot the little bunny right above the rope in the middle of the picture?  We think it might be one of our baby bunnies!  Jared said when he was setting up the fire, he was pouring gasoline on it and the smell scared the bunny out of the pile.  I poked around it to make sure no other bunny was in there, but I'm not 100% convinced of that.  Time will tell.  The bunny darted under the neighbor's shed there this afternoon, but it was back out this evening munching.  It's definitely a young bunny, that's for sure. 

Ta da!  One emptied, cleaned, and refilled pool complete with chlorine and a cover.  Woot! Woot! That's better!  It's awesome when we can learn from our mistakes and try again without much extra cost. I hated seeing it so dirty and just a haven for mosquitoes.  I didn't blame the kids for not wanting to go in it.  Abishai did go in as it was filling up, but didn't stay long today because it was so cold.  Now all we have to do is wait for the rain to really stop and for it to warm up!  It was only in the mid 70's if that today.  A little muggier than it has been, and not as much cool breeze, but definitely not unbearable.  Yeah for nice weather!
Sunday was rest day, although it was slightly busy getting Keturah off to CIY Mix with the other middle schoolers.  Actually, it went very smoothly.  We went to the 9:15 service so Keturah and Justin could sit with us in service.  Then Justin did his volunteering and Keturah got to eat lunch in Jared's office and have some one on one time with both of us.  I didn't quite get it on camera, but Daddy was chasing her and giving her hugs and they were smiling and giggling.  She always resists it, but the more we do it, the more it will help our relationships with her.  Check in was just a waiting game for us since we were so early.  But zip zap and we were through the line and done in 10 minutes or less (because we were first in line).  Abishai spent both services in his Sunday School class, which was really long for him.  He didn't like going to the large group room to sing twice.  But he did play ok and share with friends he could name.  After we picked him up, we went and said good by to Keturah.  I wrote out a few encouragement cards and Jared did a couple as well.  Even Abishai did one!  I also had Benaiah said goodbye to her as well.  She had already found numerous friends and was so pumped and ready to go.  In fact, she was awake at 6:28 AM!!!!  That's after going to bed at 10pm.  It's all about motivation and will power.

Then it was home for some burgers, a nap for Benaiah, a few minutes for him and Ava, and then he went back to work and Ava went home and then to work.  We dropped Justin off at the movie theater because the high schoolers were going to see Toy Story 4.  Well, I didn't think about it, but Justin said it didn't recognize any leaders or parents.  Whoops! Plenty of kids from youth group, but the leaders were probably on the bus to MIX.  Eek! I felt bad because Bryce also went (not with us) and I know that his mom appreciates having an adult around at all times with him.  So, I apologized to her because I didn't realize what was really going on.  Anyway, Jared, Abishai and I stayed nearby and went to McDonald's and Barnes and Noble.  We were trying to save money by a) not going home and coming back and b) not spending $12 on each movie ticket when we know that grandparents will probably take grandkids at some point.  It was fun spending one on one time with just Abishai like we did with Keturah that morning.  There was a Lowe's (blue home store) nearby but Abishai said no to going in it.  I think he's tired of the weekly trips to Home Depot or Lowe's with Daddy.  #saynototrees  Abishai had fun, but he was getting stir crazy in the bookstore that had just has many trinkets and toys as it did books.  Ridiculous!  I understand that print books aren't popular anymore, but really, all the toys they were selling could be found cheaper other places.  And it makes it hard on the mom who has to pull the kid through those toy aisles to get to the kids' books.  Great product placement for them, bad for the parents.  I literally had to text Jared several times to come and help because he would wander off looking at his own books.  Hello!  I have to drag kids through stores more than you.  How about I browse and you chase?   Oh well, we made it out alive and picked up Justin and went home.

Meanwhile Benaiah lied to Ava and said he was going to the movie, when in fact, he was going to surprise her at work.  We knew of his plan, don't worry.  She was happy and mad all at the same time.  Upon reflection, I can't recall a time that Jared did that to me.  Jared gives me the silent treatment if he wants to surprise me, but he doesn't outright lie to me and we do something else.  I've done the same for him.  I can't bring myself to actually lie, but I will omit things like who was going to be at his 40th birthday cookout.  So, Benaiah is going to have to navigate this on his own.  It's not something we've modeled, but he's picked up from culture.  Anyway, he then told us he and Ava were meeting up at Kroger after her shift to work on health homework.  Well, we were driving past there and decided to pop in to see if they were telling the truth.  We didn't find them in the Kroger cafe.  We found them in the Kroger parking lot having a snack in the back of Benaiah's truck.  Sneaky kids.  Innocent kids.  I'm glad they were outside enjoying the fresh air somewhat in a public place.  However, you can't always see into truck beds.  Their choice of location was a bit questionable.  I talked with Benaiah later about it with our concerns, and left it at that, concerns, not "you must not do that again" but "this is how it could be perceived, even if you were being innocent." Anyway, they ended up coming back to the house for a little bit before 10pm curfew.  Good grief.  Can you not get enough of each other?  I guess not! 5 minutes is better than no minutes.  Jared and I would have been more practical about it.  Anyway, so there's that.

All in all, a nice quieter, calmer Sunday.  Now here's to the sort of quiet, but not so quiet because here comes family back into town week!

We had 3 out of 4 kids with us in the same room during worship time today!  That never happens!  See, we can get up early enough to come to the 9:15.  Benaiah was on drums today.

She's all ready to go.  Nervous and chatty, too!

Sitting with two of our kids in worship.  That never happens!


Keturah eating lunch before signing in.

Aww, some hugs and giggles.

Even Abishai wanted to write Keturah a note!

I just had a lightbulb go off. I've been complaining that I think more kids, including ours, should be going on more mission minded trips instead of conferences that serve them.  When Jared and I were in high school, I attended 4 Workcamps and he was at one of them with Indian Creek.  Workcamp was THE thing to go to each summer and was 7th-12th grades.  Remember, NH has jr. high as 7th and 8th grade, and then high school as 9th-12th grade.  Anyway, during that week, we would paint, or put on new roofs, or build a wheelchair ramp or a new porch in an area of poorer folks.  We typically stayed at a school building so we would have access to a cafeteria and brought sleeping bags and air mattresses.  We would use the locker rooms as well.  We worked on the homes from Monday through Friday, 9-5ish with Wednesday being a half day.  We would have worship and teaching time in the evenings.  There were several groups that came from the midwest and all over New England.  Eventually, Workcamp got big enough to become it's own non profit and weren't directly part of Manchester Christian Church anymore, although it was primarily run by MCC people.   Anyway, Jared and I also both attended just one CIY a piece.  He went on other mission trips and of course the bus trips for seniors that his family would go on and he and Aaron were the bus boys serving the older people.  Workcamp and bus trips didn't cost nearly as much as CIY did back then or now.  CIY does talk about mission work and being Kingdom Workers, but there's a lot of showmanship involved, too.  I think it does put a bug into the kids' ears and there are many that do become Christians, or want to go into ministry or a mission trip.  Anyway, this picture jogged my memory because one part of Workcamp was that you needed to write notes of encouragement to other people in your work group (which consisted of people from other churches) and to whomever you wanted as well.  I don't think Jared wrote one to me that year because it was the summer before we met.  But, I still have all my encouragement cards and his as well.  His youth leader was actually by group leader that year, too.  I don't recall meeting Jared at all though.  Anyway, memories.  Always fun to make connections.  I'm glad he wrote some notes to Keturah that she can open up during her time away.
We had to write first and last name and grade, although, we are pretty sure there's no other Keturah's in the group. 

So, how did I do with shoes and outfit?  Not bad, eh? But walking around in the shoes were a killer to my ankles!

I think he's a little bit too big for a favorite blanket of ours.  Naptime!

How many people/animals does it take to wake up one Benaiah?  Two brothers, one girlfriend and one dog.  Yup!

An old trick I used to do on my sandwiches growing up.

And, boom, another storm approaching fast!

Justin's turn for a movie with friends.

Impropmtu date night with both Mommy and Daddy with Abishai.  So quiet, no arguing, and we only spent $5 on a Happy Meal for him and a small fry for me.  Cutie!

So you think you need to be hand fed, do ya? Silly goose!

Time to sit back up young man.

A famous YouTube kid has his own products on the shelf?!  What has this world come to?

At least we found a train table to play at for a few minutes.

Oh my goodness.  I did read the yellow book there on the left.  Pretty much it talked about that baby can be anything he or she wants to be, including what they play with and what they wear.  And that's all fine, women can do things men do.  However, the author used "feminist baby" in every statement.  Indoctrination at its finest.  Wow.  Not to mention that I went down the religious aisle and books on the occult were on the opposite shelf as the Christian books.  It really gives me goosebumps when I get close to things that don't align with my views.  I think it's a combination of the Holy Spirit and the power of darkness in the spiritual realms fighting each other.  I just don't like that all this stuff is out for everyone to see.  Evil is just out in the open, no longer lurking in the shadows.  It's very sad.

And then I go and find Justin's Christmas presents.  He actually said there's a new version with some of the new characters.  Ok, then, I may or may not buy this to add to our Monopoly collection.  Justin does often pull out our different Monopolies to play with his friends when they are over.

I thought these Star War things were models, so I told Abishai he may touch them if he is gentle.  With most kids, you would avoid touching them all together, but with him, he does quite well with listening.  He was extremely gentle placing them on the floor to look at.  And then he helped put them all back in the right spots.  I coached him loud enough so that the employees knew I had a handle on the situation.

I think I also found a gift for Benaiah, too.  Benaiah asked me to buy it but we were already on our way home.  And no, I'm not going to buy it and you pay me back.  And no, it's not a late birthday present because no, I didn't forget your birthday.  You were working and busy and grandparents were gone so we didn't do anything big.

Lots more Fortnite merch.

Fun!

Yup.

Anybody want to play a card game about Ramen noodles?

This toy was so popular in my childhood.  I never owned one though.  And when I said it's name to Benaiah, he tried to correct me on the pronunciation.  Um, I'm from NH, I'll say it how I want to with my native tongue, thanks.  How do you say it?  Tamag(long u)tchi or Tamag(short o)tchi?  I say it with the long u sound.  Basically they are pets and you feed them, play with them, and keep them alive.

By this time Abishai was over it, so he and I went outside so Daddy could make a purchase.  Daddy can't go into a book store without making a purchase.  Sigh.  And here I am trying to get rid of books.  Oh well.  Anyway, Abishai and I played the lava game where we couldn't step on the bricks.  We also practice our red light/green light game.  I've actually learned to take the time to play with him especially during these times from some younger moms and their kids.  I've learned how to engage with him better and ask questions that make him think imaginatively.  See, you can teach an older person new tricks after all.

I wanted to take a cute picture of him leaning against the pole, but oh well.

Oo, look who we found!  I don't want to be right next to them all the time, but I do like to peek at them every once in awhile and make sure everything is kosher.  This was actually Ava's idea.  If she's anything like me, she has some great romantic ideas in her head.  But I think she's bolder than I was in asking to try them.  She watches similar TV shows that I do, the pure ones, not the more edgy ones, so I'm sure she has certain ideas in her head.  She's so sweet and innocent though.  That's the thing.  I don't know her well, but at the same time, I can see myself in her and that she likes the attention, she wants a best friend type of guy, and she's not out to get physical intimacy.  She wants companionship and I think Benaiah feels the same way.  Jared feels that they sometimes do things on purpose because of raging hormones, but I think they just don't realize the ramifications of say, how they are sitting together or what it looks like for them to be sitting in the back of a truck in the corner of a grocery store parking lot.  I'm sure they, or at least Benaiah, has impure thoughts, but that's up to him and God. We keep reminding him and showing him how his actions could cross over to the wrong thing, and he does listen.  He does check in often.  I think Jared sees himself in Benaiah and what his thought life was like in high school and sees the negative.  I see the innocence and naivety of my thought life in their relationships, all the while being aware of the reality of our thoughts wander and should wander to other things that are inappropriate for this moment, but very appropriate for after marriage.  Anyway, I love checking in with them and sharing with them and helping to guide them.  They are doing well for kids their age, very, very well.

Abishai wanted to join them so we got really close to the truck and he climbed in the truck bed.

Then they wanted to finish their "date" in our driveway.  Well, sorry, big family and we do life together so, everybody troll them and jump in the truck bed!  You've been caught! Ha!


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment