Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Day 13

Ok, this whole "pick one picture a day" thing doesn't work for me! Lol.  My kids are too photogenic! And it was a very busy day today!  From a snowstorm, to homeschool, to Abishai turning 11 months today, the camera got a workout!

Our storm day treats! 
When did this guy get so big that he can run a huge machine like this?  Where did my baby Benaiah go?

Speaking of babies, this baby is definitely not a baby anymore! Keturah was very happy when I asked her to help shovel the porch.

My true baby, Abishai, turned 11 months this morning! I've been taking pictures every month like this with his cloth diapers shaped like the number month he is old.

How can I not post this one? The non stop, get into everything, already throwing tantrums little squirt of a kid.  Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment