Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Day 30

It's Saturday, so we didn't do homeschool today.  Plus, Justin is at a winter retreat, so it's super quiet.  I was able to pick up the camera more often today, yeah!  I'm still getting used to it's weight, so I haven't messed with other settings yet.  I'm working on the manual zoom of the 28-135 macro lens.  I did try out the video feature too.  So, here's what it looked like when the snow was all done.  We got maybe 5-6 inches, which is really not much.  And the temps warmed up a bit, so the roads cleared up well.

I'm starting to think we got the PS4 for Jared and not just the kids, lol.  Bonding time!


No, she didn't use it, but I thought she looked cute!  I love that we have a snow blower!


Abishai has been working on his pincher grasp and likes to study his hands.


Watching Baby Einstein together on YouTube since Daddy showed Mommy how to get to the internet on the PS4.


And now Keturah and Daddy are out on a date to see Kung Fu Panda 3, Abishai is sleeping, and both of the boys are with friends.  Mommy's working hard to get done early so she can watch her TV show and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment