Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Friday, January 22, 2016

Day 21

Whoops! This will be published on the 22nd, because I simply forgot! Or was it that I was so excited that the DC show "Arrow" is back on, plus a new show "Legends of Tomorrow" premiered on the 21st.  I think I'm showing my fangirl here. Hehe.  Anyway, let me see what the 21st brought.  Yes, some good news that I can't share just yet but did lift a huge burden from me.  Playtime with Grandma Leah as she visits.  The never ending new tricks Abishai learns (that kid is SO fast now on the stairs!)  Hm,...let's search the photos....
I messed around with the macro setting and was able to capture this really neat old fashioned candle holder Justin made!

Keturah and Abishai in their footie pj's. (Note how wiggly Abishai is).

Perfect shot of Abishai eating Justin's basketball!  And another glimpse at how alike these two are.

I used the landscape setting and caught our beautiful sunset from our porch (I stood there all of 5 seconds, it's been cold but no new snow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment