Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Day 20

I'm going to be brave and post a few pictures that I took with my new camera! Now, I haven't edited them and I certainly don't have anything perfectly focused, but, I was SO excited after I saw the results of my very first picture!  I exclaimed, "Yes, this is EXACTLY what I've wanted! (and I didn't even have to figure out all the features to get this result!)"  I also let the kids hold the camera and take 1 or 2 pictures of their own.  I figured, there won't be as much curious finger poking it if they've already touched it.  So, here are some of them!
My very 1st picture with my new DSLR! Maybe I should get it printed and framed somewhere ;-)

Oh my word, how precious is this!

Justin was in a mood, so he only let me take a picture of his toe.  I was trying to get a picture of everyone.  Benaiah and Jared didn't want to participate though.

Say cheese!

I believe Justin took this picture.

I know Keturah took this picture (yes the tree is still up, I haven't had time to deal with it).

I think this one was Keturah too.

No comments:

Post a Comment