Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Day 19

It's here! It's here!  The day has finally come that I get to join the DSLR camera group! It's been a dream in the making for 6 or more years.  I can NOT believe I own one now! It's like having a 5th baby.  So many bells and whistles to learn.  I don't really have time to learn everything at once, but I'll take it slow and I'm sure it's not terribly hard.  Here's a picture of me with my new "baby."



Keturah, the innovator! Where's there a will, there's always a way! I told her she can't stay in the living room and bother her brother while he uses the TV screen to play the PS4.  Well, she found that if she looks in this mirror in the dining room, that it's positioned just right for her to see the TV in the living room.  What a stinker!  She's definitely one "go get 'em" kind of girl!


These two were giggling like crazy so I just had to see what was going on.  Justin had drawn this scene and I think Keturah added herself at the bottom right corner.  She drew herself with a big head and big glasses.  Then Justin added a booger coming out of her nose.  Why are gross things so funny?  I'm glad I bought new dry erase markers the other day because it obviously revived an older activity.  The wipeboard/chalkboard had been sitting there untouched for 4 months.  These two make quite a pair!



No comments:

Post a Comment