Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Day 17

I promise to get more pictures taken this week, hopefully with my new camera which arrives on Tuesday!  I'm super, super excited about that!

We had a decent day with some clear weather.  The big snowstorm they predicted for last night was a no show!  I'm not joking!  Not even one single snowflake!  We went to church and had BLTs for lunch.  Abishai had a long nap, so I got lots done.  Then Benaiah and I went to Staples for some things (some very expensive things like a big $10 3-inch binder for our history curriculum and $60 for printer ink!) and off to get groceries at No Frills.  Got home and unloaded it all, just in time for little man to nurse and go to sleep.

I did manage to get this cute picture today though!

I just had to get a picture of Abishai and Justin looking like twins!  And yes, we know Abishai looks a lot like Justin.  Justin loves this fact!  They are both holding their favorite Lego "mini" figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment