Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Friday, January 15, 2016

Day 15

Today's picture is a preview of tomorrow.  Tomorrow you are all invited to my Lilla Rose open house (message me for our address).  I am a consultant for Lilla Rose and have been for 2 years.  I've got some great Flexi clips, stretchy headbands, and very strong bobby pins with gorgeous motifs that belong in YOUR jewelry drawer for YOUR hair!  I've got some great sales on all of it with extra discounts if you bring a friend! Come anytime from 10-3!  We can sit and visit, and drink some tea or coffee together too.  AND you get to see Abishai climb the stairs and be the cutest kid on the block!  I hope to see you tomorrow!  (Read on below the picture if you want the scoop on our busy day).


Oh boy, it was one of THOSE days. We tried to get moving pretty quickly this morning because we Bible class with Grandpa Johnson at 10:30, skating at the Cari at 11:30 and a playdate at 2.  Well, we managed to read our history quickly before 10:30, and found our skates before class.  Class went fine.  But then, it was a mad dash to wake up Abishai and get him in his carseat to go skating.  I had checked the schedule (via my phone) and it said that the public skate was at it's normal time.  Well, I got there, and no, there was no public skate today!  Grrr,..going out in the below zero windchill with 3 kids, a stroller, and skates for nothing is NOT my cup of tea.  Thankfully, the young man gave me a token for the parking lot (which normally costs $5).  So, we stopped off at Jared's work to drop off a book and head home for lunch.  By the time we had lunch and I checked email and made some phone calls, it was 2:30.  We rushed to finish and head off to some newer friends' house for a fun 2 1/2 hr playdate.  The moms got to chat and the kids made some new friends.  Abishai had a blast eating some wooden puzzle letters!  My friend shared her Juice+ plus business information with me and I shared some Lilla Rose love with her (that was pre planned ;-)  By the time we got home, supper was going to be later than normal anyway, but then it took the salmon more than an hr to cook in the toaster oven! (It was frozen to begin with).  So, another crazy full days.  I'm glad not all days are like these past two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment