Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Friday, January 29, 2016

Day 29

I haven't voiced this, but I finally figured out why I had to keep stepping way back to take pictures with just the 50mm lens.  Whoops!  Should have been using the macro lens!  So, some of these shots are with 50mm and some with the macro.  We were home all day, but babysat some precious kiddos of a dear friend.  Then Jared drove Justin to winter camp at our local Christian camp for the weekend which was not canceled just b/c of a "few" snowflakes.  He took forever getting home because someone got stuck in the ditch at the camp and the drive home was very treacherous.  I'm glad I didn't go this time.  Speaking of going....

Going, going...the grass is disappearing like it should this time of year....we have a little snowstorm with us tonight.  It should be done by morning.
 

This is with the 50mm.  Abishai actually did help Justin put away the utensils.  He took them out and put them on the dishwasher's door.


And this is with the macro lens.  Yeah, I found a solution to my problem!  And yes, Abishai looks adorable on Jared's shoulders.  He always goes to the door when someone is coming and going just like the dog does, lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment