Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Day 12

Today was another typical stay at home day with no outside activities.  But that doesn't mean we don't have a little fun!

First, Mr. Picky Eater was having one of his "I don't know what I want to eat." kind of days, so for lunch he ended up with pizza and a cupcake.  Then it was time for a bath!
Next, Keturah was determined to learn Mary Had a Little Lamb on the recorder today after getting frustrated yesterday with it.  She was at it the moment she woke up.  We had gone over the best ways to hold the recorder and blow into it yesterday as well.  I hope this continues and I can teach her music theory as she goes.  Should be fun!

Last, I had a mommy "Aha!" moment today.  I was going through some of my medications and Abishai was with me and I remembered how he loves hearing the sound the medicine makes when it is shaken.  So, I took some empty medicine bottles and filled them with some dry beans, and viola! Instant bean shakers that won't pop open!  Go me!  He loved them!  I made sure to label them "AB" for Abishai so others don't think that there's medicine in there.  Sometimes I can be really creative and smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment