Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Day 34 February 3rd 2016

Yeah for having a phone I can take pictures on again! I did take some great shots on my new toy though as well.


Kung Fu Panda 3 with Justin.  Yes, it does contain a ton of eastern religious stuff and a constant barrage of "two dads" but with a little explaining, it was a decent movie to end the series.


I came home and remarked, "My living room looks like a toy store AND a bookstore threw up in it!" Homeschooling with a toddler.  Too bad there aren't more books lying around but that's right, I have a toddler who knows how to get into just about anything! (This was taken on my iPhone, aka, a "Messiah" phone, which is the term that my husband dubbed the iPhone because everyone thinks it can do no wrong.  Well, they aren't wrong.  Panorama mode!)

No comments:

Post a Comment