Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Day 56 Growl!

I made up for yesterday's lack of pictures and videos with today's efforts.  I'm trying to have Abishai wear the size 6-9 month SUMMER clothing although it's still WINTER here because there are certain items I want to see him in because the other two boys wore them.  Yes, I know I'm weird.  So, he had on a an old t-shirt that was probably from when I was a baby and a jumper that was Benaiah's.  Meanwhile, he had a great time with Justin's two biggest Lego minifigures, the Hulk, and Grood (DC universe).  Abishai knows how to growl and talk up a storm! Also, I figured out I can take pictures during a video on my camera, but they probably won't be on the best settings.  That's ok.  I think I can manage. Abishai's playing






No comments:

Post a Comment