Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Day 53 Full, varied day


Afternoon tea time reading!


I love how the sun feflecks abci (I was really,really tired last night, so this is where I stopped. I'm leaving this here as proof, that sometimes, I just can't type and I HAVE to get to bed!)

Meanwhile, I love how the sun has been reflecting off the half melted, refrozen snow.  The snow melts making a muddy mess, and then the water refreezes! And it hasn't been above freezing again, nor has it snowed again, so this where it's at.  At least it's not like it was last year where the snow was so high we could jump off the porch onto it!


This one is for our friends, the Henry's, back in Indiana.  Abishai's ready to get his Bible Bowl on!


Brothers, much?


No comments:

Post a Comment