Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Day 40 Finding....

Today we found Abishai can climb up on the bench behind the couch all by himself! Justin looked over and said, "Abishai! What are you doing?!" I was in another room and as I came around the corner, there he was, proud as he can be.  All I could think of was, "Don't lean back!" This is going to be the story of my life for, well, the rest of my life!  Mr. Daredevil!


Then I took this one to see, "Hail, Caesar!" a new comedy about the film industry in the 1930's starring some big name actors like George Clooney.  It was pretty funny.  But not as funny as seeing a growing man child get so excited for a poster of a little kid movie, "Finding Dory."  You see, "Finding Nemo" was this kid's favorite movie when he was 2 and 3 years old, and he'll readily admit it still is!  He'll probably want to go to the midnight showing (oh wait, there is no midnight showing, it's a KID'S movie) when it comes out.  By the way, yes, Benaiah is almost as big as his dad now.  Much bigger than his mother.  And it begins....


No comments:

Post a Comment