Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Day 35 February 4th, 2016

Another typically full day, but a good one! School got done, storm prep was done, my Flexi's came (and I had to pay customs, boo!), and Jared did all the running around for me tonight.  Yeah!  Here's some highlights:
Trying my hand at better angles with the camera.  Check out these cuties!

Some of my new Flexi's! A small for now and a medium for later.  These are the Flexi of the Month for Lilla Rose (see link below).  They go great with the "Joy" one I got in December.  They are available until the end of the month!

The twins! Actually, I was trying to capture Abishai's red cheeks because he's had a fever all day.  And his hair is getting so long!

But, unlike his twin Justin, Abishai loves popcorn! Justin can't stand the smell of it! I let Abishai have a small bowlful on the couch for the first time.  He's almost 1 and getting so big!  Where did this past year go? 

Next up: Hopefully the biggest storm of the season..i.e. a two footer!  It would sure beat the rain and ugly fog we had today showing all the mud from the melting snow.  Bring on the snowstorm!

No comments:

Post a Comment