Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Day 38 Trailers, Broncos, and Babies Who Can Take Selfies

Ok, ok, I keep changing how I'm labeling/titling my daily posts.  But it's so much fun! I actually have been anticipating the Super Bowl today because, well, you can't get away from it on Facebook, especially when lots of your favorite SUPER heroes' movies are coming out with new trailers.  So, yes, I'm watching some commercials...but what does this have to do with US.

Well, glad you asked! Being from Indianapolis, and being that Peyton Manning used to play for their football (American football that is) team, the Colts and being that we only have Colts jerseys/gear....I only had one thing to put on the almost 1 yr old today.


And then that 1 year old really did take his own selfie!  I had let him play with my phone because he likes seeing "the other baby" and yup, he hit the button just right to take a photo! This kid! Cracks me up!



No comments:

Post a Comment