Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Day 49 Strange noises and strange faces

It was an extremely busy day with skating for the middles, two appts in the afternoon, and dinner out! But I managed to capture a couple of moments.

Usually Abishai's high chair is pushed up against the dishwasher and he can't see around it. But he's been curious about the noise that is coming from the coffee maker, so I'm letting him watch  my afternoon coffee being made.

One of the times Justin let the dog out, Abishai saw him and wanted to know what he was doing.  I found them playing and laughing through the window of the door together.  So cute!  Abishai has been making this really cheesy face and I hope to capture it and share it with you at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment