Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Day 63 Another no picture day

I must have been really busy because there's no pictures documenting this Thursday, March 3rd.  Hm,...I remember going to the new Starbucks with Benaiah in the morning.  I finally have a Starbucks with a drive thru again!  Woot! Woot! I know their coffee is expensive, but it makes me feel rich when I get a chance to go there, usually with a gift card in tow.  It's a nice big store, but cozy warm.  Wifi was nice and strong, too.  It will definitely be a great spot for business meetings or mother/son dates.

Meanwhile, I'm sure I did school with the middles, too, that day (I'm writing this on Sunday), had a physio appt, and Justin at basketball.  Other than that, I'm not too sure what filled my day.  That's the life of a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment