Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Day 72 A relational Saturday

Today I got a rare treat of spending some one on one time with a good friend of  mine and had a lovely time! We went to a local cafe' called Receiver.  Nice place! I think my new goal is to visit all the cafe's and coffee bars in Charlottetown, and there's many!  We have such a great downtown, easily walkable, with lots of vibrant shops and TONS of food options, mostly local! I wish I could support them all more regularly.  I'm glad we have a bustling tourism industry to take care of them, though.

Then this afternoon I took the oldest and youngest downtown to the library for some change of scenery and one on one time.  Again, we had a blast!  It was nice for me to hand over the stroller pushing job to Benaiah.  Then he got to chase Abishai down when he went through the empty bottom bookshelves like a little caterpillar!  Abishai is sooo fast and he's getting into the highly mobile "I'm going to run away from you" stage.  It was great to get out and about today!





No comments:

Post a Comment