Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Day 64 A well documented day

Today I actually got lots of pictures both on my DSLR and on my phone.  So, here goes.

Homemade Nutella!  It didn't come out exactly right because a burnt slightly the hazelnuts when I roasted them.  The texture isn't has smooth as store bought, but the consistency is the same.


I refrigerated the Nutella, but it's too hard now to spread easily.  I'll leave it out on the counter for now.  The separation is from the coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, and honey in the recipe.  It's edible, at least to me it is.


Mr, Monkey


Justin built his own Doctor Who Dalek!


We have the strangest looking mascot for our local basketball team, the Storm.  It's literally a storm cloud!


I took the kids to a basketball game so that Justin could see some real basketball action.  He got bored and went down to the kid zone and ran around for a bit.



We won! 108-106.  We had a 20 point lead, but the Halifax  Hurricanes (what can I say, we live in the Maritimes!)  managed to make a comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment