Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Monday, March 7, 2016

Day 67 Unexpected success!

It was another day of random busy-ness that started at 6 am.  It doesn't matter what time I go to bed, I still only get about 6 hrs of sleep.  Abishai and I started the day before anyone else.  I have no pictures again, but, we did homeschool, appointments, uploading/downloading/organizing photos and videos on my computer, and now I'm about to get into the finances again.  I just spent the last two hrs searching for my wedding ring again and playing with Abishai.  I lost my ring after I had it sawed off of me while I was pregnant with Abishai.  I thought I had put it in a safe place but haven't found it.  I haven't done quite enough thorough searching yet because I figure that if it's in the house somewhere, then I'll find it eventually.  And if it isn't, then it just isn't.  I remember finding it in a pants pocket or purse in the parking lot of one of our beaches I think late in the fall of 2014.  I thought I put it in a zippered part of my purse that day, but I really don't know what happened to it after that.  Anyway, I have now thoroughly searched my dresser.  I plan on doing our whole room at some point.  It's just been a very busy day.  I'm going to try to post a video from today or yesterday to make up for the pictures.  Oh, and I was able to finally make a video chronically Abishai's birth story.  Yeah!

Abishai playing with "buttons"

I bought some duplos from a friend



No comments:

Post a Comment