Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Day 79 GYM-NAS-TICS!!!

Finally, the day had arrived for Keturah to start her gymnastics class!  She's been talking about it for months and months and months and we were able to finally get it going for her!  She had a great first practice!  Even when she didn't know what they were doing, she dove right in and tried anyway.  I am SO PROUD of her! I stayed for the whole time out of curiosity and ended up reminiscing about the couple of classes I took.  I didn't stick with gymnastics because I get dizzy going in circles, and I still do!  And, she looks like a mini me!  Check her out!  I hope to get a picture of her with her hair up to show you more of what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment