Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Week 2, Day 63-64: Too Much

I'm not actually going to post much tonight.  It's been a wild ride this weekend, and we have homeschool co op tomorrow.  Once I recover from that, I'll fill you in on some things.  House hunting is difficult and taking a lot of emotional and physical toll on us, for one, on top of normal living.  I haven't felt in the mood to take pictures or make memories.  The rest of this week is thankfully much less busy.  Just be praying for us, because the housing market is FIERCE in the price range and area we want/need to have.  Multiple showings and bids on just one home within 24 hrs of it being posted on Mibor kind of fierce.  We have a few fun things planned as well for the month.  Just tons going on and no change in energy or health for me except taking away my favorite protein sources like dairy and eggs, which has left me scrambling to find food for myself and stock up on easy meals.  I'm pretty much left with meat, nuts vegetables/fruit, and grains if I don't want to do strict paleo/low carb.  And I've had to not worry about the sugar content of everything just so I can make a meal for myself (think tomato sauce, ketchup, jelly, hot dogs, etc).  Yeah, it's been a bit rough for me, which affects everyone.  So, please send up some extra prayers during this next transition season for us, including my anxiety and pain levels, which are like tripled right now.  I'm going to be so glad when it's all said and done by June and we can regroup and resettle wherever we end up.  I'm willing to privately share details of what kind of house/price range we are looking for if you want to contact me.  Thanks and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment