Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Friday, March 3, 2017

Year 2, Day 62: Another Average Day

Ah, another stay at home day to stay on top of everything without feeling stressed out!  Woot! Woot!  Kids were feeling a little cooped up and giving me some grief with "why do we need to learn this?" and then not accepting the answer.  Oi!  But we got through the day just fine.  I was able to work on the taxes a bit today, and as I feared, I'm second guessing different things I'm writing down, which makes the process longer.  It's just not fun anymore to fill out tax forms for this accountant.  Sigh.  Tomorrow I spend the day with Justin and Benaiah at their Bible Bowl competition which means...more cross stitching time!  Wahoo!

Having the hallway closet full of board games has helped the middles actual pull them out to play!  I'll have to come up with a similar solution in the new house, whatever that is.

It's "throw lots of things in a pot and hope it all tastes right in the end" night!  Leftover chicken added to canned chicken noodle soup (which I can't eat so I ate something else) plus leftover veggies and two cans of canned potatoes, plus a few spices and viola! dinner!

"I want to do what my siblings do!" - Abishai.  At least he's got some made fine motor skills!

Oh wait, his big motor skills work fine, to.  He can nearly climb over the gate and gets frustrated when his siblings don't include him.

Abishai kept saying, "Me, me!" and could have either been meaning "It's my turn!" or "Mean, mean, you are mean!"  Poor little guy, always being left out....NOT!

Delay fish playing with the fishy plastic Easter Eggs.  We don't do Easter baskets, but we have had this particular basket since Benaiah was Aishai's age to play with for the season.  Each egg became a family member of course.  And Daddy was the biggest T-rex one!  Oh, and Abishai can hide really well under our bed blankets without being afraid of the dark!  Wow!  And he thinks we can't find him when he just puts his hands over his face.  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment