Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Friday, April 15, 2016

Day 106 Deja vu

Yes, deja vu has it's origins in French, and French being a 2nd language in Canada (or something like that), I figured it was fun to use for a title.  I'm not going to nit pick the spelling and special symbols.  Anyway,...

De ja vu, just your typical day at home.  April 15th, and there's snow falling.  Lots of pictures of the toddler who barely stops for said pictures now that he has learned to run away.  School, appointments, screen time, chores.  Typical routine stuff.  But that's what makes the world spin, right?  So, without further adieu (lol),...


A homeschool experiment from 3 years ago, neglected in the basement.  Maybe salt crystals? Anyway, I promised myself I would throw it away AFTER I practiced my macro photography, so this is what I came up with (it was only lying around for 1 week before I got to it! Yeah!)

Pretty salt crystals, but oh so hard to capture on film!

This little nugget had a blast helping Mommy fill the dog food cans.  He played in them like they were a sandbox! He was so excited!  And yes, he did try to eat them again.  Blech!

Abishai did help get pieces into the buckets and then he transferred them back to the bag.  I didn't tell him what to do, but he observed and copied.  Yeah!

Snow on April 15

As always, Abishai tries his hardest to do whatever his siblings are up to.  He had scrambled up a couple of Lego boxes before any of us saw him to do it and we were all right there!  I had Justin watch him while I grabbed my phone to take the picture.  Sigh. This kid.  Cute, cuddly, and crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment