Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Day 107 Saturday Projects

We all get into different things on our Saturdays.  It's the one day I don't "homeschool" or "prepare for homeschool."  Instead the kids get to do whatever and I try to focus on a project.  I spent a couple of hrs puttering through our art supplies.  I was only half done but Abishai woke up and my back was hurting.  My goal is to have most things available especially for Keturah now that she is old enough to keep things neat without my help.  You'll see their projects of the day below.

Abishai's Project: How do you get out of the Lego box?

After having lots of time on Minecraft lately, Justin's Project: A Steve costume!

Mommy's Project: Needs to be sorted

Mommy's project: hopefully half of the supplies we keep will stay in here.

Mommy's project: a little bit sorted

Mommy's project: half music books (that don't fit on her two shelves of piano music) and art books that will need to be combined with other books I find.

Cute picture of our resident artist: Keturah

Keturah's projects: Not 5 minutes after I found the glitter glue.

Justin's other project: Lego Minecraft Steve going down a roller coaster?
Not pictured: Benaiah's Project: How many video games can I win today? And: How can I rearrange my iPod icons again? Lol.  Jared's projects: Attend a leadership retreat at MCC (the college) and play peek a boo with the baby.

Oh my goodness!  I keep forgetting to put up the link to the 31 Day of Homeschooling on my friend's blog party!  Please, PLEASE visit, and catch up on all the wonderful bloggers contributing to this blog party on homeschooling!  Even if you don't homeschool, I'm sure you will find some great information there and will understand us homeschoolers a bit better!  Here's the link! They Call Me Blessed



No comments:

Post a Comment