Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Monday, April 4, 2016

Day 95 Spring?! Where did you go??

It was definitely colder today than it has been.  It's supposed to warm up again, so hopefully spring will start to stick instead of snow!  It's so hard to narrow down pictures of the day, lol.  I didn't get one of Benaiah, but the theme here is creativity, and I'll have to see if he's doing anything creative on his iPod or something, lol.  I'll let you know!


Yes, they are twins, although their eye color is different.


White t-shirts, gray pants, light colored hair.  Yup, related!


Our monkey!


Even I was creative when I got these shots!  Keturah working with perler beads.



Always creative with Legos.  This is Keturah's current house creation.


Justin's helicarrier complete with a fortified Batman at the helm.  There's computer banks with generic mini figures and random helmets.  He made a great two story building complete with a trap door so Superman could punch Batman down through the floor but we failed in getting a picture of that.

And last but not least, Abishai's creation of the night! I let him have my phone and he created his own video!




Whoops!  I forgot to mention that for the month of April, please join my friends and I as we share 31 reasons why we love homeschooling at: http://www.theycallmeblessed.org
 
This is going to be a great, fun blog party! So hop on over there!


No comments:

Post a Comment