Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Day 115 Full, full, full

Full day of church, naptime, giving away things, trying to pack with a 14 month old, regular chores, and lots of chaos! Yeah, how in the world do people a) move every year and b) do it with a toddler/baby??? I think my head's going to explode from the chaos! Phew!  I'm a little obsessive when it comes to taking pictures of "the way things were" before we change a room, let alone a house, so I went around the house and took tons of pictures of our "stuff" so I would remember it.  I won't bore you with those.  Here's a couple of other shots for today.

Sibling love.

Mind you, it was 30 degrees F today.  He always wants to leave, even in his cute cloth bum!

They were supposed to be working!  Well, they did the task, and then played and played instead of coming back to see me.

Gorgeous blue eyes on this one, and was just banging away on the piano.  Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment