Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Friday, April 1, 2016

Day 92 Chaos

Today was one of those days that I just could not focus.  I had too much to do but was unsure of what order to do these semi urgent tasks in.  Thank goodness Jared was home to help Keturah with her school today!  I had to remind myself that sometimes I put too much pressure on myself to have certain things done ahead of time when "just on time" is good enough (think taxes).  Once I realized that, I started to calm down.  Because my brain just wasn't all there today, I only have a couple of pictures to share.  Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day.

Watching Monsters, Inc for the millionth time together and laughing like it's the first time they saw it!


For the month of April, please join my friends and I as we share 31 reasons why we love homeschooling at: They Call Me Blessed



This is going to be a great, fun blog party! So hop on over there!


No comments:

Post a Comment