Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Day 108 Short/No Naps

Well, today was full as always, and I didn't get a nap! Oh well, the art supplies project is nearly finished! I couldn't exactly leave it undone for long because it would get in the way in the dining room and we have a toddler who loves to get into everything!  Keturah immediately painted when we got home from church today.  So, I know I made the right choice by making this project a priority over some other projects that have been on my list for months (and a couple for years).

Someone brought in a cake that they won at an auction or something that looks like a burger in honor of PEI Burger Love!  Of course I couldn't eat it, but Abishai and Justin loved it!

The cutest boy in town, period.

A "just because" gift.  Photography credit goes to Justin.

A dozen red roses!

I found a perfect spot for Abishai and his love for seeing what's going on outside! We used to have some gorgeous wall of windows in our old house and all the kids loved watching the world go by.  It's a little more difficult here, but now we have a temporary solution.

Crazy kid that didn't know when or what he wanted to eat.  He finally settled on a good book with a snack on Gramma Howell's childhood rocking chair that Keturah decked out with Frozen stickers.

Not much else to write tonight.  Definitely not feeling super creative.  But be sure to check out my friend's blog over at They Call Me Blessed  She's doing a 31 Days of Reasons We Love Homeschooling blog hop this month.  One of my friends from our homeschool co cop blogged today!  So go check it out! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment