Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Day 120 6 years ago...

It's one of those anniversary you wish you didn't have to remember.  My mom died 6 years ago today.  My sweet sister sent me these flowers in remembrance.  I was incredibly busy trying to make headway in Keturah's room, but had time to smell the flowers and take the boys to the park.  It was a bit chilly still, but they had a blast!

$8 t-shirt from wal-mart this boy has yet to take off in 4 days.  #newfavorite

The size differences in these three.

Grandma Howell made this knitted hoodie.  How appropriate that Abishai got to wear it today.

Sometimes it's really hard to understand we must leave this place.

Big and little.

Again, I can remember Benaiah being as little as Abishai on a playground just like this one.  How did B get so big?

That dimple!

Those are the shoes Benaiah used to wear!

The boys!
Happy 6 years in heaven, Mom!


My mom, Keturah, and I at a MOPS meeting in 2008 or 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment