Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Day 111 It was Wednesday

Homeschool co op day! And I brought my cello to show the kids.  I figured that they hadn't had a chance to be up close and personal with a classical instrument, so I let them play it and touch it.  They loved it!  Then I chased Abishai around the library while he took books off the shelves and ate dirt out of a plant.  He also tried to "escape" out the door.  Today was Canadian Movie Day, so we stayed to watch a movie about a whale named Juno in Vancouver, BC.  It was pretty good, and sad.  Abishai didn't nap well so it was a rough afternoon.  He did get to go outside for awhile and loved every minute of that!  That kid was BORN for the outdoors!  And here's the proof, after some other pics ;-)

Someone went to bed with wet hair and had an "Anna" from Frozen moment! (I had permission to share this.)


Big dog chewing a stick.

Letter jacket boy.

I asked him if I should take a picture of him scooping up dog poo, and he said yes!  Bwahahaha!

Abishai thought it was a basketball and tried throwing it.
Blueberry mess!



Why yes, HIS stack is bigger than the table it's on!


No comments:

Post a Comment