Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Day 327: Michigan

Slow and steady, and we made it to Michigan easily!  I personally still don't feel great and have lost my voice, which makes it really hard to get people moving along for the day.  I'm writing this the day after we traveled, because, well, we traveled for one night so there was no need to bring our laptops.  Except, Mr. AAA personality (aka Gary) brought his, because, well, he admitted he's a workaholic.  He's not actually that bad of a workaholic, and I don't blame him for making the most of his time in the car.  I even tried to get some reading and cross stitch time in, but alas, moms don't get breaks.  And I'm sick, so I'm sleepy, and I slept both going to Michigan and coming home.  Sigh.

Justin was working heavily on a dragon all morning before we left.

Johnson hotel tradition: find a cupboard and get in it!

He would not settle until Keturah came in  to snuggle him first.  Then we got him transferred to the pack and play.

At one point I found these two in that empty cupboard playing/watching the video game.

Playing the "bored" game in Grandma and Grandpa's room.  Yes, it's called the "bored" game and is a twist on Sorry! using a deck of cards.

Watching TV, typical teenager.  Also typical: buying Starbucks drinks at the gas station and the caffeine intake doesn't affect him.

Sissy's earphones and leappad, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment