Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Friday, May 20, 2016

Day 141 Beautiful day - both places!

Grandma took lots of pictures today, so I thought I'd share them all!

Keturah and her homework.

Justin brought his favorite blanket with them.  This was my Dad's as a kid! It's pretty thin, thus the reason Justin likes it because he gets so hot at night, but Grandma Leah patched it up on one of her trips to see us on PEI.

Gotta have the Legos.

Little and big baby feet (see picture below of the other big and little people feet).

Grandma immediately took the kids to the library so they would have books to read and be part of the summer reading program.  School finishes up there Indiana this week.  Our kids will continue a bit longer because of the PEI schedule and b/c of taking time off to pack.

Today was a great gardening day! Those Grandparents definitely know how to put the kids to work!

She looks so much older, doesn't she?  We left Indiana when she was 4, and now she's almost 8.  Crazy!

I don't think Justin has taken off that shirt in 3 days again . Of the 3 dozen t-shirts this kid owns, he rotates only a few at at ime.  

A generous friend brought a "welcome back to Indy" gift for the kids.

Man-child, husband, and baby child.

I got tired of Mr. playing in the plastic cups and bowls and plates, so I boxed them up (I had already purged them.  Now he has the best hiding spot a kid could ever have!  A Christmas Story anyone?

This was my family's I believe.  Hopefully we'll get to make some more memories with it when we get to spend time time with my brother's kids.

Jared is on dog brushing duty, one of the least favorite chores in the house, and this is why!  It's never ending!

Baby blue eyes going stir crazy before bed after a long day of playing outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment