Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Monday, May 23, 2016

Day 144 Steady on.

Everyone had a very non eventful day.  I packed.  Jared watched Abishai.  Benaiah did his homework and played video games.  Justin and Keturah did their schoolwork, went to Grandma's crochet group, watched TV, and then went back outside to play with the neighbors.  Among my packing, I repacked some baby blankets from the kids and went through the stuffed animals with Keturah via Facetime.  She did let go of some.  I held onto a few different ones that were Benaiah's or mine.  Justin didn't get too many I guess when he was born.  But seeing the blankets, which also included some my mom made for me, made me cry.  This journey can certainly be an emotional roller coaster and today was no exception to that.  Our moving date is probably about 3 weeks away.  Gotta keep plugging away.

I love how they play together.


Perfect hidey hole with his favorite John Deere (complete with lights that light up!) and his tea(?) Yes, he likes to drink from Daddy's cups.

Abishai also started making the sound of the guns when he plays PS4 with Daddy, made complete with popcorn and water of course!

Justin playing with his gift from his friend Micah.  It's a balloon launcher!

A different kind of launcher plus ducks in the background there.

No comments:

Post a Comment