Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Day 180 Appointments, but beautiful day.

The weather was a tad cooler today with no clouds in the sky, just pure blue sky!  Then the temperature dropped this evening to 72 degrees so we opened the windows for a bit to let fresh air in.  This was after an appointment and a stop in at the camera store to see what I was doing wrong with the flash.  Super friendly staff and lots of goodies for the professional photographers.  I felt embarrassed that I was coming in with nothing but a little issue because I messed with some settings.

But it's fixed.  Human error.  But that was after we found at the BMV that we have to take the drivers' test in order to get licenses, which we need in order to get health insurance, which is required or you get a fine for not being part of a healthcare system.

I'm very sleepy, so here's the pics.

Mr, Clingy didn't like it when he woke up from his nap and Grandma was here instead of Mommy and Daddy.  Grandma said he kept looking for us.

The guy at Robert's Camera showed me some of the differences when using the flash at different distances.  The flash is only good for 15-20 ft.  It's the built in flash.

A little under exposed.

A little overexposed.
After coming up to watch Abishai and Justin while Jared, Benaiah and I ran errands, the girls went to see a free movie at the library.  Here is their treat afterward.  I think Keturah is enjoying all the girl time because she barely said good bye to me when she left!  Grandma has been taking care of the girls all week because my brother in law and sister in law are busy with a remodeling project at her mom's house.  Girl power!

No comments:

Post a Comment