Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Day 175 Slow day.

Well, there was a huge thunderstorm last night, with multiple lightning flashes but not so many rumbles of thunder.  Weird! The wind was blowing hard though and many lost power.  Ours flickered.  Benaiah said he woke up to it.  Justin and Abishai slept right through.  I had a hard time falling asleep anyway, and then the storm woke me up, so, I had to have a nap today.  I've been moving kind of slow the last couple of days.  I did unpack about 5 boxes today and I think I have my desk a bit more organized.  I still have a couple of boxes of things I should go through and purge that I didn't take the time to do while in Charlottetown regarding my desk.  I have a few more self contained "projects" as well to tackle, but nothing urgent.  Tomorrow is a busy one with an appointment for me and Jared has some errands.  There's also lots of business things to take care of like health insurance, life insurance, renters' insurance, car insurance.  (Why can't we just pay cash for things?) I'm working on getting back into couponing, switching my Facebook groups from PEI to IN (like playgroups, buy/sell/trade pages, etc)  Loads of digital clutter to work on.  But oh so tired.

What the boys do when Mommy doesn't feel good.

Abishai had to make sure the sword made it's sounds and lit up before he tapped Jared on his head.  Wild child.

Games, games, games.

Boys were up late because Justin had to take a nap from not hydrating properly and having a migraine.  We were outside in the garage for maybe 10 minutes.  We weren't meant to live in the South! 

No comments:

Post a Comment