Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Monday, June 13, 2016

Day 165 I can't leave.

Now I understand why good-byes are so hard. Every other time, I was excited to move on to another adventure.  I had time to say my good byes, to wrap my head around where I or we were going.  This time, it's been rushed, stressful, and full of pain. I don't want to leave like this.  I know this blog is about our whole family, but it's also an outlet for myself.  My best friends are here.  I've never felt so connected.  And yes, I'll make new friends, and God's got a bigger plan for sure.  But honestly, those truths don't make leaving any easier for me in the moment.  I will probably not be blogging for awhile, at least not with bunches of pictures and such.  Please just keep praying.  That's all we can do for one another sometimes.

New shirt and new balloon with the last of the points he earned at the summer reading program at the library.

New shoes, and they match their outfits!

Our truck drivers! Dan and Mary Kraft (sp?) and Gary.


We've had 4 lobster suppers in the last few weeks.  This time, we let Abishai play with a blue mussel shell.  I'm going to miss the fresh, cheap seafood!  

Abishai had a grand time at the church where we had the lobster supper playing with his ball and running around the large gym area.

One last campfire with some of our best friends, the Dickieson's!


Last night at the house.

Just hanging out.

Abishai loves the piano dolley!

So does Benaiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment