Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 249: Bring your toddler to co op day!

Oh my, toddlers make the day ever that much longer at an all day co op.  So, don't bring them!  Or only go half a day!  Or, have grandma come pick them up for naptime!  One of our moms with littles, has decided to leave early each time because of naptime.  I totally agree!  I walked and walked and walked Abishai around today, so much my heels hurt!  He finally fell asleep 5 minutes before we were done at 3:30.  Then he woke up as I put him in his carseat.  He did got to sleep for another 1 1/2 hrs at home, thank goodness, but was still really off and grumpy when he woke up.  Thankfully, this will NOT be the norm!  Wahoo!

The kids learned a lot in their own classes, and there's a lot more homework this week.  It's a short week, especially as Justin's birthday is on Friday.  So, we'll hit the ground running first thing tomorrow.  The kids have been warned that they will be working in the morning and the afternoon.

I do have to report, that my dizziness hasn't been as intense.  There's still some when I wake up first thing in the morning, but once I work through the first sitting up routine, I seem to be ok.  I had to slightly rush through it this morning because of getting out the door for co op, but I did ok.  I took another Dramamine though so I could get through the day.  I compare it to morning sickness...(NOT pregnant, btw), it's worst in the morning and gets better later on in the day.  I did put out a call to my doctor today, but he didn't return it.  I'll try again tomorrow.

Notice the cars are all facing the same direction, Mr. Particular.

Dip! This time: sour cream, straight from the bowl, no chips needed!

Monkey in the closet, again.

Abishai brings me many cars for my desk.

I was looking for our timeline and found the basketball hoop!  Yeah!  Slam dunk!


All kids like to read!

All kids like to wrestle!

Abishai wanted to do co op, too.  He colored a ton today!

Abishai can go up and down stairs with holding onto a railing all by himself!

"Mommy, I help!" or not!  Middle grades' math class is not a place for a toddler.  Sigh.  Oh well, next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment