Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Day 272: Caution: Busy Weekend Ahead

I need to spend the rest of my evening trying to wrap my head around who's going to be around for what meals and what I need to do to prepare for the next 4 days.  We have appointments tomorrow.  Then the boys have their first Bible Bowl competition of the season and it lasts all day, and then church in the evening, plus we are having a friend run Benaiah's duct tape wallet booth at his school's craft show (see my FB page for more info).  Then Sunday we have to go back to church for a class for the Baby Dedication event being held on October 30th, on top of our regular Sunday night youth group and choir practice.  And then Monday is co op.  Maybe this sounds like an ordinary weekend for some of you.  But I'm not used to day after day after day with no rest.  And I'm already feeling crummy all around.  Please pray that the doctor tomorrow is more open to doing some basic vitamin/mineral tests, and things like a liver check and thyroid. I'm going to try to mention Lyme disease one, too, but I don't know if that will yield anything.  I probably should have my sugars tested as well.  I feel stuck in my health right now, trying to do all the right things but I haven't reaped any benefits.  And I can't serve my family like this.  I'm just feeling a bit grouchy and overwhelmed.  So, nothing special to report today and I don't even feel like messing with pictures.  Hopefully, I'll have time to share a bit more in the coming few days, and if not, I won't.  Now, where's my notebook?  I need to get my lists in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment