Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Friday, October 7, 2016

Day 279: Phew, lots done!

Well, I'm glad I decided to postpone our eye exams because that meant we had more time to relax and get our schooling done.  At this point, I can't remember what all happened, so I guess I'll post some pictures.  I didn't get this post out on time because I was out at a MOMnext meeting and got home late.  And it was the night to watch the first episode of season 5 of Arrow.  Priorities, right? Just kidding, it was a better day than the previous two days. Pictures.
Abishai got to see another big "wow" today, in our own parking lot!  The sweet older lady smiled and waved at us as her car was pulled up onto the truck.  We were sure to stay far away and let the guy do his job.

Bubbles!

Abishai is still in the "eat the bubble wand" stage, but he will chase them occasionally.  Even Justin blew a few bubbles!

I made my grocery list and I mistakenly gave Abishai the notepad and pencil.  He colored so much that some pencil got on the countertop and he even almost erased some of my words!

He just wants to be a big boy.

Learning fractions? Well, it's a great learning tool from my childhood and it's meant for Justin, but it makes a fun stacking toy, too.

Baby in a bucket.

Peak a boo!  He didn't mind walking up and down the hall with the bucket on his head.  Somehow he knew where he was going.

These two grow closer and closer.  Justin shares food with Abishai, he doesn't mind Abishai in his room, and they even take baths together.  "Ju-din" is one of Abishai's favorite words!

So much love.

"Sissss" gets some cuddle time with little brother, too.  Abishai is giving a weird "cheese" face.  I need to work on asking him to smile for the camera for when we do professional pictures in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment