Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Day 295: There's a mouse in the house!

Actually, the mouse was caught!  Hip, hip, hooray!  I went to move something under my desk, and saw that the trap had been triggered.  I looked in it, but saw nothing so I just figured that I had triggered it by accident.  I went to reset it and saw a bit of fur and immediately let go.  The trap hides the mouse so you aren't suppose to see it.  But it was there, and we threw the whole thing away.  Yeah!  I can't guarantee it's the only one, but for one, there's one less mouse in the house, yeah!

Jared took the boys to get an oil change so Keturah and I could work on her English in peace.  It took all morning to get through those papers, ugh!  Delay fish!  And Mommy got distracted with the computer and chores.  Then I slept for 2 hrs and Jared had to wake me up for church.  I think I may be coming down with a cold.  Then groceries, and finally home.

I finally got my wireless headphones yesterday, and this is why it took so long, they are from Asia!  They must have shipped them by boat!

Pretty blue and they work fairly well.  I do like the over the ear pieces because then they don't fall out so easily.  Pairing it with my cell phone was easy.  Not sure if I can do that with my computer though.

Abishai driving Grandpa's car.

Daddy loves snuggle time with the little boy.

The middles needed to make a teapot and a light for their mini gardens in botany class.

Very cute!

Justin has the longest toes on the planet!  Well, maybe they are more like everyone's feet, but in our house, we have short, stubby feet.

I have no idea why he climbed in the box, but he did, and he got stuck.

When Justin heard the Thomas the Tank Engine music on the TV, he came running and said he missed watching it!  So, now he's working on a glow in the dark puzzle of Thomas that Grandma and Grandpa Howell got him years and years ago.
Keturah was super excited when she found her skinny jeans and that she could tuck them into her fashion boots!  She's growing up!

Jared showed Abishai the secret entrance to the Meijer shopping cart.

Abishai roe the horse at Meijer, Sandy, 3 times and would have ridden more if I had let him!  He had a huge smile on his face!

Keturah's turn on Sandy!
A found this picture on my friend's Facebook page.  The caption read, "They got the memo!"  Very nice!  Gary's in the middle, and actually, the guy to his left is Gary as well, lol.
And speaking of church, stay tuned, I have a surprise tomorrow about it.  I wanted to write about it tonight, but then it would spoil it for those that are going to church in the morning.  I can't wait to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment