Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Monday, October 10, 2016

Day 283: Beautiful day!

I hope we get a chance to go to the park near our house tomorrow because the maple trees have turned color!  It's fall!  It was cool and crisp this morning, but warmed up this afternoon.  It was a full day of co op, with some not so great moments mixed in.  The little kids in my class got to make harmonicas and take home a dollar store harmonica as well.  Math class was cut short because they needed extra time in art class to make their pop art collage.  I didn't take a picture this week, because they needed to add a couple more pieces to it.


My teaching mascort/walking buddy/grape sharing 20 month old.
Then home again, Dinner, and then Mommy went out to dinner with a friend while the kids played with Dad and cleaned up the living room.  I'm beat.  There's appointments tomorrow and field trips on Thursday and Friday, plus other meetings and I have a women's event Friday night and Saturday.  Phew!  And you wonder why I haven't had time to pick up my camera, eh?

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians!  And prayers go out to all our friends on PEI dealing with flooding and high winds from the remnants of Hurricane Matthew.  There's been a ton of flooding in Nova Scotia as well, and lots of power outages.  Yes, Hurricanes do make it up to the Maritimes and cause problems.  

No comments:

Post a Comment