Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Day 281: If you give a mouse a cookie..

Ah! Jared found a live mouse in the house!  Now would be a good time to confess we found a dead mouse about 1 month ago in Keturah's room.  Now, there's a live one somewhere!  Gross!  I don't mind creatures if I know they are there in a cage or even holding them, but to have one that might jump out of me, not fun at all.  I'll be paranoid for awhile, that's for sure.

Meanwhile, I was out at a bridal shower, and running errands, including visiting with one of my old (and older) friends.  It was a wonderful chat.   Then it was zipping home to eat supper and zipping right back for church.  Then off to a cookout in Jared's old neighborhood.  The kids had a blast!  Food was great, and the adults were friendly enough.

I was just in a huffy mood because of the mouse and some other things that people unintentionally said today that stung.  They mean well, but the words tend to set me off.  I'm glad we have a completely at home day tomorrow!  I'm well beyond exhausted.  The middles are coutning down until co op day again.  I'm glad they look forward to it.  I still have a couple of things to prepare.  Talk to you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment