Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Friday, August 5, 2016

Day 216: Stuffnthings


Stuffnthings is a phrase that we use when we don't want to give a full answer.  And some days are just filled with a little of this and little of that.  Justin watched Jurassic Park 3 while Keturah watched Strawberry Shortcake.  Abishai napped and played.  Benaiah played his favorite games, Counterstrike Go and some game he says is like Indiana Jones on steroids.  I finished last year's homeschool planners and did some more book sorting.  Then we went to the grocery store.  I was out of fresh produce and it showed!  So hungry!  Justin and Keturah are now with Grandma and Grandpa for a quick trip to Holiday World, a water park/amusement park 3 hrs from here.  They went tonight and will go all day tomorrow.  Justin had called and said he had already ridden all the big coasters and loved it.  Abishai is growing up way too fast, as he know points and ask for things (still in gibberish) and will pull you where he wants you to go.  He saw his juice cup today when I went to nurse him and then wouldn't nurse, so maybe he's weaning.  Sigh.

I don't know what's so special about our bed, but the kids love to roll around in it.

Jared's funny way of taking a 10 minute nap.

Grabby little baby hands at Meijer.  I think he recognized that they were legos and wouldn't put them down!  No, we didn't buy them though.

Abishai found a new place to sit to eat his snack.  I love his little right toe in this picture.

Perfectly balanced.

He insisted in reading his book in front of the fan, in his sister's favorite sleeping spot.  I'm pretty sure he was unhappy that she wasn't there to sing him to sleep.

Same picture, but I used my flash.

Messing with the camera settings.

Someday I'll figure out what all the settings on my camera do.  Just keep experimenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment