Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Day 221: Errands, books, and new recipes.

It's been a long day.  It started with a doctor's appointment for me, and several stops on the way home.  The new doctor is a family practitioner and he's kind enough, but I was unimpressed.  He would have listened to me if I want to do more tests or something, but he had typical primary care doctor responses.  I got what I needed which was refills on my prescriptions.

I kept going by making lunch, working on more school stuff, and finally opening up my new Lilla Rose consultant supplies complete with new catalogs! (Want one?) Kids had showers, dinner was made and cleaned up (salad and burgers), and a new recipe was tried! Now I'm finishing up prepping for another early morning, but this time, it's a fun field trip!  Stay tuned!  Jared kept the kids entertained with tickle tackle fights, Minecraft, and Olympics watching.

New meal plans, new recipes means new ingredients.  Yeah for Amazon Subscribe and Save and Amazon Prime!

Baby blues find a new standing spot on the stool in front of the dishwasher.

Ha, ha! Gotcha!
Since there aren't many pics from today, here are some panoramic pictures I took yesterday.  This is where we live!  Every single room (it looks bigger than it is), 6 people, and all our stuff (ok most of it).

Master Bedroom

Boys' Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Kids' Bathroom

Keturah and Abishai's room (ready for the window fixers to come, which they did today!)

Living room/Entrance

Taken from living room towards dining room/homeschool room (which is actually the main living room area).

Porch

Kitchen, with laundry room door to your left. 
Laundry Room

What I got to check out at the library today!  Can't wait to try a few recipes from here!

The recipe I made tonight (but it's not in the THM book).  They came out a little too soft and crumbly, but that's ok.  Make sure you squeeze excess water our of the cauliflower.  And no, it doesn't smell or taste like cauliflower.  If you can't read the recipe, it contains greek yougurt, cheese, eggs, and 1 head of cauliflower.  I added some collagen as well.

Then Justin made his own muffins.  He loves to bake!

So, tomorrow is going to be epic!  Here's a clue....it's big...it's got lots of animals....and it has to do with lots of water.  I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment